Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How Likely Are You To Get Ovarian Cancer At 25? And What Are The Symptoms? When Should You Start Getting Scree?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

How Likely Are You To Get Ovarian Cancer At 25? And What Are The Symptoms? When Should You Start Getting Scree?

Postby Traigh » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:42 am

Wondering about some symptoms I've experienced. Dr says it is bad anxiety and I'm on meds. Belching, diarrhea, some shortness of breath when i freak out. Then today I read an article on overian cancer and it has me all kinds of worried. Are my symptoms cancer? I went to the ER a few nights ago for a panic attack and they ddi chest x-rays, several blood tests and they said it all came back normal and they disganosed me with dyspnea? Help!
Traigh

Postby Coire » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:43 am

Those aren't symptoms of ovarian cancer.. maybe you need your meds adjusted.. you start getting screened when you're 18 or become sexually active. Its not a common cancer.

Well if that's where you got your symptoms from, don't read the brain cancer websites...

Take antibiotics...

I didn't say your pap would find ovarian cancer, but the dr you go to for them and other female issues would get to know you and you would be more comfortable telling her your problems. Any woman with ovaries knows this...
Coire

Postby benjaman » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:44 am

I used to be to your certain sneakers on the certain equal age as you. I had tremendously top anxiousness over it, and due to the fact of the strain I brought on myself many signs that made me consider I had it much more. Pain within the stomach can imply a number of exclusive matters.... however I realize while you google belly suffering... or any suffering for that subject, and you spot the phrase melanoma, that's what sticks to your head. When I used to be to your sneakers, there used to be not anything any individual would say to me to make me believe higher... all of the signs have been there (such a lot of which I brought on myself) and I used to be satisfied. First piece of recommendation I can supply... keep off google... do not seek signs or something involving melanoma at ALL! If you have got to google something, google different non-severe stipulations that it would be... you're going to see the indications fit with stipulations that don't seem to be severe in any respect and it'll make you believe plenty higher. My difficulty ended up being not anything as opposed to a aspect end result of my delivery manipulate and lots and lots of strain and anxiousness..... google IBS signs and suffering.... well success hun!
benjaman

Postby Carrick » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:46 am

You're having panic attacks.
Please see a therapist to help you control them.
Carrick

Postby Clerc » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:51 am

(Edit - have got back to you!)

Just to clarify, there is no screening for ovarian cancer - the pap smear is for cervical cancer, not ovarian like people think. There isn't even a reliable way to screen for ovarian cancer.

You have none of the 3 main symptoms that experts recommend need investigation:

1. Feeling full very quickly (e.g. As little as a few mouthfuls)

2. Constantly bloated stomach that just gets bigger, and never goes down

3. Frequent unrination

There is a lot of rubbish on the web about ovarian cancer and people don't understand it. At your age, with your symptoms I would say it's virtually impossible to be ovarian cancer. Please visit Ovacome - a reputable site that is purely dedicated to ovarian cancer.

Having shortness of breath is a a sign of a panic attack - panic attacks do not kill you, do not mean you have problems with your heart or your lungs, and are purely caused by anxiety.

You should consider seeing a counsellor honey, because you are exhibiting classic anxiety symptoms - meds alone are not enough to deal with the issues causing the problems.

Honestly honey, there us no need to worry about ovarian cancer - visit Ovacome and you will agree you have none of the symptoms, ignore that silly site you found.
Clerc

Postby Hunter » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:52 am

Sounds like the symptoms of an anxiety attack. Not even close to what you are experiencing. Stop worrying and start living your life. You are fine.
Hunter

Return to Ovarian Cancer