Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How Is It That I Am Hell-bound, And A Born Again Christian Child Molester Is Not?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

How Is It That I Am Hell-bound, And A Born Again Christian Child Molester Is Not?

Postby Fferyll » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Christianity is about rewarding belief, not about rewarding kindness and ethical behavior.
Fferyll

Postby Abram » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:03 pm

one of THOSE born again Christians. You will know them by their fruits. If they have a holier than thou attitude then chances are good they are not a born again Christian. If they stick their nose in the air and look down on you that is not being Christ like. When Jesus returns many will call his name and he will say to them turn away from me you workers of inequity I know you not. So just because someone claims to be a Christian doesn't mean they are.
Abram

Postby Berkeley » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Anybody who really thinks life is a giant game to test the strength of our ability to believe we should behave good instead of bad and believe in an invisible creator being and if we win we become immortal body-less beings of pure energy, and if we lose our ectoplasmic aura (soul) gets pulled against our will into what is essentially the heart of a raging volcano, where it will feel the pain of fire but never be consumed in it...

...is simply wrong about that. You are strong enough to stand up for your beliefs because you know the above scenario is ridiculously mythological and simple-minded.

Pat yourself on the back. Live your own life, and tell the bible-thumper hell-raisers to kiss your sweet patootie, but do it politely the way Jesus would do it.
Berkeley

Previous

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials