Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How high would my white blood cell count have to be for me to have leukemia?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Postby bittor70 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 am

I'm 15, and female.
I went to the doctors to get blood tests, and according to the average white blood cell count (4.5-13.5), my white blood cell count is high (14.8). I might be overreacting, but I was just wondering if there was any chance of me being susceptible to leukemia?
bittor70

Postby hasiel » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 am

*Many of the questioners on this ‘most benevolent Yahoo Answers site’ don't care to peruse answers and react. If every questioner is benefited and reacts, there shall be more and more enlightened & benevolent souls to help mass visitors.*

What are the symptoms Leukemia?
Symptoms may depend on what type of leukemia you have, but common symptoms include:

Fever and night sweats.
Headaches.
Bruising or bleeding easily.
Bone or joint pain.
A swollen or painful belly from an enlarged spleen.
Swollen lymph nodes in the armpit, neck, or groin.
Getting a lot of infections.
Feeling very tired or weak.
Losing weight and not feeling hungry.

How is leukemia diagnosed?

Instant Diagnosis*of any Disease and or the affected organ[s]---even Cancer, HIV/AIDS or any Incurable Disease/Syndrome with the aid of acupressure maps.
Dr.Vora designed the diagnostic procedures, with the aid of acupressure techniques, so simple that even the poorest of the poor in remote villages/hamlets, all the youngsters [the future of this mother “EARTH”] with little knowledge & serious efforts, can know instantaneously @ no costs all over the globe.

U may study the details, discuss with Ur family members and friends and understand the concept of ‘Acupressure’ and confirm for Urself, if U or anybody else has cancer/hiv and the affected organs.

Any Cancer, lupus, HIV/AIDS, Kaposi’s Sarcoma, etc., —Common Symptoms:
Sudden loss of weight/stamina, anemia, unbearable pains in any organ despite medication, neuralgia, FATIGUE-getting extremely tired for a little or no work, loss of appetite, unhealed wound in any part of the body for years together, chronic constipation, chronic hemorrhages, etc. Cancer may affect from any organ to any organ[s]/system[s].

Remote control acupressure points to diagnose Cancer, hiv/AIDS, or any disease- Point Nos.1-10 -----1 [brain], 2 [Mental Nerves], 3 [Pituitarygland], 4 [Pineal gland], 5 [Head Nerves], 6 [Throat], 7 [Neck], 8 [Thyroid & Parathyroid], 9 [Spine], 10 [piles-constipation], , Point Nos.11-16, No.11 [Prostrate gland], 12 [Penis], 13 [Vagina], 14. Testes & Ovaries], 15 [Uterus], 16 [Lymph], 37 [spleen].

Diagnosis--With the help of maps published herein, hard press these points with Ur thumb and middle finger and find out if all/most of acu points are tender. If all these or most of these points are very painful on thumb pressure, it means one has cancer/hiv/dreaded disease[s].
Suppose, point no. 11 [prostate] along with no.8 [thyroid, 16 [lymph], then it is prostate cancer.

If point no. 27 [stomach] along with point no.8, 16, then stomach cancer/ulcer, etc.,
Point Nos.16, 8, 14, 15, 37—then it is ovarian cancer.
Point Nos.16, 8, 15,37 –uterine cancer.
Point Nos. 8, 16, 37, 27, 29, 30 & 37---Leukemia.

Note—In every cancer, 8 [thyroid], 16 [lymph] are tender as a precondition.
Prevention & Cure: Remote control Acupressure points given by the God. For Treatment and perceivable relief , hard-pressure is to be applied on & around these points with Ur thumb and middle finger.
Palms/soles:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2304961665160.2103840.1282822997&type=1&l=0a6bb63dd0

Dorsal side of Palms & soles:
In the middle of dorsal side of Ur palm, the remote control point for the breast is given. On hard pressing by Ur thumb and middle finger, if it hurts, U may feel that U/she have/has breast cancer. If U press the surrounding area on both palms regularly three times a day and then breast cancer shall not grow further. Acupressure & Indian Natural Remedies can cure breast cancer safely & totally.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2306802071169.2103895.1282822997&type=1&l=38eadce9df
Cure is available by Acupressure Techniques & Indian Natural Remedies.

PS:If satisfied/benefited with, U may inform others to browse ‘Yahoo Answers’ on any health issue.

Source: ‘HEALTH IN UR HANDS’ [Vol.I & II] available in all Indian Languages all over the globe] by Dr.Devendra Vora, DSc.,MD.,FRCP.,---an octogenarian & the pioneer in Acupressure in India. Dr.Vora, cured and caused to cure more than 150000 cases of Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, irregular menses and also many other most dreaded diseases
hasiel

Postby guiseppe » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:45 am

A white blood cell count of 14.8 is suggestive of a mild infection. This is perfectly normal is you're fighting off a cold/ flu/ stomach bug... or anything that could make you feel "Under the weather."

The levels seen in leukemia/lymphoma are REALLY high (30-100,000). You're no where NEAR those levels. And not only are the blood cell counts high, but the lab report would also note that you have"atypical lymphocytes." This would be a finding that would prompt your doctor to call you immediately for follow up tests. So, don't worry. You're FINE! Chances are, you caught a small bug and your body is in the process of kicking it's ***.
(Also, you're 15, which is too old for most of the childhood leukemia, and too young for all the adult forms.)

Also: In response to the answer below about acupuncture/acupressure points; While that is very useful in your office for diagnosis, I don't think a patient would be able to diagnose herself based on that criteria. (The same reason as a DO I wouldn't tell people to check for TART or Chapman points on themselves). Though, your general point about fatigue and (Extreme) weight loss are very true and valuable.
guiseppe

Return to Leukemia Forum