Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How do u get a sister-in-law off ur back that u hate and don't bother with...she's 57yrs.old and when ever i'm?

Discuss Colorectal cancers

How do u get a sister-in-law off ur back that u hate and don't bother with...she's 57yrs.old and when ever i'm?

Postby salem97 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:48 pm

around she say's hi and bye to me just to piss me off...this has been going on for over 10 yrs. my husband has stage for colon cancer and my mom is dieing...i was taking care of my mom and long story short she got sick at my brothers and can't leave...i called her and said she could come back anytime and my sister in law said i did enough take care of ur husband,i said he still works and she said oh just like my dad work right up till the end...it was her stepfather and we were all suppose to help take care of my mom at their house...she's a real ***** and knows how to do thhings so she looks like she's not doing anything...she has done so much more but too much to get into...i want to just bunch her or push her down something...u can't talk to her,she gets her kicks out of **** like this,and my brother won't listen...everyone in my dads family hate her...i've got so much on my plate right now and she still won't stop...please help!!!
salem97

Postby agustin » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Live with it. My mum has EXACTLY the same problem with my uncle's wife. It's mote important to maintain relationships than break them.
agustin

Postby cwrig » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:55 pm

talk to your brother about it...tell him to tell her to knock off the crap.
cwrig

Return to Colon Cancer