Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How Do I Get Onto Medical Trials?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Postby calder » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:02 am

how can i get onto paid medical trials in the uk most of the ones i have signed up for are useless american companies does anyone have any experience that i can draw on or know of a sure fir3e way for a HEALTHY subject to get some dollar >>> thanks
calder

Postby Elyakim » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:10 am

The lure of a clinical trial is obvious. At its best, clinical trials offer a person with arthritis access to cutting-edge medications, sometimes years before those medications are generally available. Even if the medication you?re testing turns out to be ineffective, you still get the benefit of enhanced medical care through the study, as well as free treatment. If you have chronic pain that can?t be controlled by any existing treatment, clinical trials offer hope of a pain-free future may be even more tempting.

Arthritis Foundation local offices. Your local office may keep a list of ongoing trials or be able to refer you to someone who does.

Web sites. You can search for clinical trials for a specific condition at www. clinicaltrials.gov or www.centerwatch.com.
Elyakim

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials