Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Can Aspirin Reduce Pancreatic Cancer Risk?

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How Do I Express My Feelings To A Cancer Man?

Cancer Prevention discussion, cancer prevention diets, environmental causes of Cancer and more.

Postby joscelin » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:53 am

I have a very deep crush on this cancer man at my school. I really don't know him and this bothers
me cause i never have gotten this infatuated with anyone this quickly. I am a Taurus Woman. I think i have known him for lil over a month. I have tried to get him out my mind cause I barely see him but when i do see him its like my heart jumps into throat. I am a freshman and he is an upper class-
men in college of course. but i am terrified on how he will react or that he will crawl back into his shell on me or even worse pinch me! I don't like this **** one bit. but should i tell him how feel cause its killing me inside. I just want him to know that care for him deeply but i am afraid that will get embarrassed or he will stop talking to me. and how should i do it. Instant messenger or in person. I want to do it in person but how and i barely see him or should i just it the easy way and confess to him in message.
joscelin

Postby rhys45 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:59 am

I have a very deep crush on this cancer man at my school. I really don't know him and this bothers
me cause i never have gotten this infatuated with anyone this quickly. I am a Taurus Woman. I think i have known him for lil over a month. I have tried to get him out my mind cause I barely see him but when i do see him its like my heart jumps into throat. I am a freshman and he is an upper class-
men in college of course. but i am terrified on how he will react or that he will crawl back into his shell on me or even worse pinch me! I don't like this **** one bit. but should i tell him how feel cause its killing me inside. I just want him to know that care for him deeply but i am afraid that will get embarrassed or he will stop talking to me. and how should i do it. Instant messenger or in person. I want to do it in person but how and i barely see him or should i just it the easy way and confess to him in message.
If they care about someone they become very easily offended by that person.
rhys45

Postby tempeltun40 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:03 am

Whats your and his moon ?!

And after you know his moon you'll know to confront him! That's just talking astrologically.

On the other hand you should just take in notice how he act and you should know if he will not make a scene and act serious I mean go for it! Nothing to lose only to gain :D.
tempeltun40

Postby cecilius27 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:06 am

Just act normal around him...don't tell him you like him, wait for him to ask you out. I liked a cancer guy once, and I couldn't look him in the eyes because his eyes seemed to look into me, through me. It was like very awkward to talk to him, but my odd behavior was just making the situation worse.
cecilius27

Return to Cancer Prevention