Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How can I show a Cancer man Im interested without seeming interested?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby vogel » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:01 am

So we're friends, Im a scorpio. I know he's interested in making this a permanent partnership but he wants us to KNOW each other first, and if we fall we fall, if we don't we'll still have the best friend thing going on. I don't want him to lose interest along the way, my question is, how do i keep HIM interested without ME seeming too interested? I know I can get so possessive sometimes, I don't know how much to talk to him, all day? not at all? It's only going to be so long before my emotions take me into overhaul and I know if I push He'll run.
So do I let him come to me? What if he doesn't?
vogel

Postby taji93 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:08 am

I agree with the first answer. Be straight forward. I'm a cancer. So I know what im telling you. Try flirting with him a bit. Give him hints that you're interested. Don't text him ALL day cause you don't wanna seem like you're obsessed. But don't completely not text him cause then it'll seem like you're not interested. I used to be in the same situation one time with my friend. She's a pisces. She used to like me and I used to like her too. And it was hard for me to tell if she was interested or not. I didn't wanna risk it so I just never took things to the next step with her. We just stayed friends. A few months later she told me that she used to like me and I was kinda like disappointed cause she never gave me hints that she was interested. She just wanted me to go to her. So going back to your question.. give him hints that you're interested. Hope I helped.
taji93

Postby dawayne » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:09 am

I agree with the first answer. Be straight forward. I'm a cancer. So I know what im telling you. Try flirting with him a bit. Give him hints that you're interested. Don't text him ALL day cause you don't wanna seem like you're obsessed. But don't completely not text him cause then it'll seem like you're not interested. I used to be in the same situation one time with my friend. She's a pisces. She used to like me and I used to like her too. And it was hard for me to tell if she was interested or not. I didn't wanna risk it so I just never took things to the next step with her. We just stayed friends. A few months later she told me that she used to like me and I was kinda like disappointed cause she never gave me hints that she was interested. She just wanted me to go to her. So going back to your question.. give him hints that you're interested. Hope I helped.
Drop your towel in front of the bloke and see if he still wants it to be a friendship........ if that doesn't work, tell him you're beginning to doubt if he's straight and leave him with a it's-now-or-never threat, Scorpio style!
dawayne

Postby morio » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 am

If you wait for him to come to you, you will be waiting forever. Cancer men do not like making the first step. Just take the bull by its horns (or, should I say, take the crab by its claws), be yourself, be proactive in your relationship. Cancers are very timid when it comes to dating.
morio

Postby reginhard » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:34 am

Just be straight forward, no need for games.
reginhard

Return to General Cancer Discussion