Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Help Skin Cancer Scare. Immediate Help!?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby Aleekcheaahoosh » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:15 pm

Last week i got a pretty bad sunburn on my face probably the worst sunburn i ever got, it cured pretty quick its now 9 days later and it barely shows i got a burn. But i just found a patch on my neck I cant really tell if its a zit or not it doesnt really look like any of the skin cancer pictures ive looked at. Am i just scaring myself should I wait it out? Im actually very scared and worried. please help!
Aleekcheaahoosh

Postby Radolf » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Good to hear that it wouldnt appear 9 days after. I guess il mention im 20 yrs old and have been exposed to alot of sun throughout my life with barely wearing any sun screen. And as for this last sunburn I mean it was pretty bad on the forehead dryest and scaliest peel ive ever had with a sunburn just surprised at how fast it healed/healing. That is why its got me concerned. I have now definetly learnt my lesson with sunscreen havnt went out without it since. Thank you for anyone with your help very much appreciated
Radolf

Postby Alford » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:17 pm

You're not going to see the signs of skin cancer nine days after you got burned.
Good news, you're going to live.
Alford

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer