Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby Haden » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:10 pm

1. Sperm mixes with fluids from the _________ glands & _________ glands form a liquid called semen

2. in class, we discussed 4 disorders that a male may experience related to their reproductivee system. whirch two are missing

a. hernia

b.cancer of prostate and testes

c.

d.

4. the parathyroid is attached to the back of the thyroid by how many glands?

i wasnt in class and i have to do the work and none of my friends have the sheets to take the quiz so if you cna help me that would be so great thank you
Haden

Postby Jayna » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:17 pm

c. erectile dysfuntion?
Jayna

Postby delany » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:18 pm

1. Sperm mixes with fluids from the seminal vesicles, prostate gland & bulbourethral glands to form a liquid called semen.

2. There are more than four types of disorders related to male reproductive system. As yours is a school syllabus, it may not have them. They are:

a. Hernia.

b. Cancers of testicles, prostate and penise.

c. Priapism.

d. Infections, which are often sexually transmitted deceases.

e. Unclassifiable disorders like Peyronie's decease.

f. Genetic or congenital abnormallities.

g. Functional problems caused by environmental factors, physical damage, psychological issues, autoimmune disorders and other causes. Examples: impotence, infertility, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction etc.

3. You got it wrong. There are four parathyroid glands in most human beings. Some people may have six, eight or even more than that. There are no glands between the thyroid and the parathyroids. _
delany

Return to Prostate Cancer