Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Help!!! Do I have testicular cancer??? I have a small bean sized and shaped lump floating above my left?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Help!!! Do I have testicular cancer??? I have a small bean sized and shaped lump floating above my left?

Postby kester44 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Testicle connected by a tube. Is it cancer? I'm 14 5'2". What could it be? I'm really worrried
kester44

Postby owain23 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Testicle connected by a tube. Is it cancer? I'm 14 5'2". What could it be? I'm really worrried
GO SEE YOUR GP, usually a cancerous lump is attached to the testicle, but as horrible as it is see a GP, quickly. When it comes to cancer, weather it is cancer or not. Get it checked. No websites. See a doctor. Make an appointment now.
owain23

Postby richardo » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:09 pm

You could have one of a few types of a testicular infection, spermatocele, hydrocele, Variocele etc. These can usually be fixed with antibiotics, or in more severe cases of these infection, a minor outpatient surgery. So dont panic. Usually, if it is cancer, the lump or bump will actually be attached to the testis itself. The testis may also be swollen and very firm.

The doctors will do tests to see if certain tumor markers are present in your blood, but this is only a pre test, then the next step may be an ultrasound to determine if the potential mass is solid.

You need to tell your parents and get in to see the doctor. Testicular cancer is one of those cancers that can hit very young men and boys, ages 13 to about 27.

So tell your parents and get to the doctor
richardo

Postby macinnes » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Puberty.
macinnes

Return to Prostate Cancer