Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

He won't talk to me :(?

Discuss Colorectal cancers

Postby baeddan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:53 am

Hi everyone! So me and my bf haven't talked for a week (but I texted him 3times and called him once, I didn't wanna bother him) plus he stood me up yesterday, and we're still not talking. He has Colon cancer, and was supposed to be getting surgery to remove it (he never told me when) , So I'm wondering if he got that and isn't talking to me because he's recovering..? Maybe..? For some reason, I'm not worried, if anything, he's not ignoring me- yesterday was all he ever talked about, he wanted to go on a date way more than I did, so he couldn't be ignoring me. I'm just thinking about what I should do. Tomorrow, he has to go to another state to sing, and won't be back until a week later. Should I just let him have his space and wait until he says something..?
baeddan

Postby richardo » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:01 am

maybe he's too overwhelmed from all the stuff happening..you can give him a break for some time
richardo

Postby camdene » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:06 am

Just call his house or something and have someone take a message, tell them that you just want to check in but tell them if he doesn't want to talk he doesn't have to. Ask his friends but subtly so he doesn't think you're freaking out.
camdene

Return to Colon Cancer