Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Have You Ever Dreamed Of Somone Close In Your Family Who Had Died, But In Reality Is Still Alive?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Have You Ever Dreamed Of Somone Close In Your Family Who Had Died, But In Reality Is Still Alive?

Postby Nesto » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:02 am

I had a weirdest dream last night, I was dreaming that my cousin (bff in the family) suddenly died and everyone around me was in mourning.

The worst part about it is that dream never really told me how my cousin died.

It was a weird weird dream. I thought it would be my father who is 81 with prostate cancer that died in my dream but it was my cousin.

When I woke up I actually cried a little bit, but then came to my senses, hey she is still alive! My cousin is still alive! Creepy isn't it? lol
Nesto

Postby Valentino » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:04 am

I wander if we are living in the comparable society, people additionally believe that factor right here in my place. My dorm mate targets it two times.the 1st dream got here a night till now her boy pal have been given an accident and died -2 years in the past-. the 2d targets got here a number of weeks in the past. She appeared cry for the 1st 3 days, annoying that something undesirable will happend. yet in the previous, no longer something undesirable factor happend on her. If i'm no longer wrong, she has fortunate weeks rather of undesirable. So, do no longer believe that mith...! If something good or undesirable happend it basically destiny, isnt conected with the dream. >_
Valentino

Postby Acaiseid » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:06 am

yeah i hate nightmares like that. i get them sometimes. once, when i was really little, i had a dream that my baby brother died inside a volcano. i think i cried when i woke up also. i hate nightmares!! bleh!
Acaiseid

Return to Prostate Cancer