Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Has anyone survived stage 4 cancer with Taheebo bark tea?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby watt » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:01 pm

my lmom has stomach cancer and it has spread does she have any hope? because she is looking and feeling a lot better after drinking this tea
watt

Postby lazaro » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:04 pm

it is possible. Other ways of curing cancer is by using food grade peroxide. There are many ways to cure or heal anything, but if the pharmecuetical industry can't make money they dont want it to be known. There is even a cure for herpes. It is a simple tea made from a chinese plant called prunella vulgaris.
lazaro

Postby ward » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:19 pm

The tea your mom is drinking is actually made from Pau D'Arco--a tree bark from the rain forest. It has astringent qualities and is used often for natural system cleansing. If this tea makes your mom feel better than that's all that matters. At stage IV, stomach cancer basically is at it's worst and there is typically no getting better.

Many times people will look fine but be very sick on the inside. I'm sure your mom is keeping up a brave face for you and doesn't want to let you see her suffering. Do whatever you can for her. Help her around her home with cooking and cleaning whenever possible and maybe make a few videos while she is still feeling well.
I wish your family all the best.
ward

Postby fanuco15 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Stage 4 is advanced, if drinking taheebo bark tea cured cancer in such advanced stages everyone would be doing it instead of the harsh therapies available therefore unfortunately I think not, but where there is life there is always hope, I wish you & your mum well ((hugz))
fanuco15

Postby mukonry68 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Stage 4 is advanced, if drinking taheebo bark tea cured cancer in such advanced stages everyone would be doing it instead of the harsh therapies available therefore unfortunately I think not, but where there is life there is always hope, I wish you & your mum well ((hugz))
i read on google that some people do. i really hope your mom's going's to be okay !! just make sure she drinks a lot!!
mukonry68

Return to Stomach Cancer