American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Fundraiser Ideas For Cancer Patient?

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

Postby Luciano » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:04 am

Hi guys.

One of my closest friends mom has pancreatic cancer. They are the sweetest family and are struggling with these medical bills. I want to do ANYTHING to help them out. I am only 13 so being this young my options are somewhat limited. My mom is fully supportive of this and can help me get this together. I have been searching for ideas but I wanted to get anyones opinion on what to do. I thought of doing a car wash, but I want to do more then 1 thing. Any help would be appreciated, thankyou so much!
Luciano

Postby Eudard » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:05 am

What about bake sales? Or make some jewelry & sell it. Organize a walk-a-thon.
Bless you for being so caring!
Eudard

Postby Corwine » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:10 am

I applaud you to your desire to help others! And at this variety of youthful age! the biggest funds comes from donations. you are able to desire to ask community businesses for donations, or for factors the kin would desire to apply around the living house. That way, they save funds via no longer having to purchase those products and would desire to apply the money for different issues. maximum businesses might fairly donate products than funds besides. A automobile wash is a rather solid theory. be sure you get a chief area, like close to a church on Sunday, or at a gas station. as quickly as returned, some shops would desire to donate supples to you, so ask around. this would sound strange, yet I heard approximately one mom who had to deliver her son to varsity, and so she begged on the fringe of the line for funds, explaining her part on a poster. She made $40 5/hour and that i'm rather advantageous her son went to the school of his decision. in case you like to try this, then be sure you have a discern with you. solid luck! desire it helped.
Corwine

Postby Chadd » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:19 am

Bless your loving heart hon. You are an angel come to earth. Why not do something like a silent auction or community yard sale. May be a barbecue and dance. Do they have a favourite radio DJ, who would be willing to do a " Worlds Longest Morning Show" fund raiser. We have two here that are doing a three day morning show to raise funds for local charities. The broadcast company is donating the airtime. Do you have some local musicians who would donate their time and talents for a "Battle of the Bands concert? Would a local store be willing to sell craft items you, and your friends make?
Chadd

Return to Pancreatic Cancer