Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Firm bump on my right lower jaw line?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby werner75 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:01 pm

What could it be? It's not IN my mouth, it's On my jaw structure, below the bottom of the side of the gums. It's firm (I wouldn't say "hard") and I can move it around a TINY bit if I try hard enough. It doesn't hurt, but it's a little sensitive after I mess with it for a while. It's maybe the size of a pea, and unless I just didn't notice before, it seemed to flare up out of nowhere.

I'm currently pretty sick with something that hasn't been diagnosed yet but my symptoms are:

Sore throat
Very large amounts of green-yellow mucus
Very swollen tonsils
Swollen lymph nodes in neck and right armpit (it all seems to be on the right side)
Fever
Headache
Nausea
Cough, producing colored foul tasting mucus

So my questions are:

1. What is the lump on my jaw line?

2. Could it be in relation to my sickness?

2.1 Could it be a gland or lymph nodes, since other nodes are swollen as well?

3. Is it anything serious like cancer?

Thanks in advance
werner75

Postby donalt » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:04 pm

What could it be? It's not IN my mouth, it's On my jaw structure, below the bottom of the side of the gums. It's firm (I wouldn't say "hard") and I can move it around a TINY bit if I try hard enough. It doesn't hurt, but it's a little sensitive after I mess with it for a while. It's maybe the size of a pea, and unless I just didn't notice before, it seemed to flare up out of nowhere.

I'm currently pretty sick with something that hasn't been diagnosed yet but my symptoms are:

Sore throat
Very large amounts of green-yellow mucus
Very swollen tonsils
Swollen lymph nodes in neck and right armpit (it all seems to be on the right side)
Fever
Headache
Nausea
Cough, producing colored foul tasting mucus

So my questions are:

1. What is the lump on my jaw line?

2. Could it be in relation to my sickness?

2.1 Could it be a gland or lymph nodes, since other nodes are swollen as well?

3. Is it anything serious like cancer?

Thanks in advance
Escreva na sola do pé esquerdo o nome da pessoa amada e aperte no chão dizendo três vezes: Debaixo do meu pé esquerdo, te prendo te amarro e te mantenho pelo poder das treze almas benditas. Que assim seja. Que vc venha me procurar em 24h, dizendo que me ama e que quer ficar pra sempre comigo. Enquanto vc não vier não irá comer, não irá dormir e nem irá ter vontade de outra mulher a não ser eu. Assim seja, assim será. (Publicar 4 vezes e não revelar o sonho dessa noite a ninguem oração
donalt

Return to Stomach Cancer