Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: How Scientists Used Shrimp to Help Detect Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Everytime I eat my stomach hurts?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby thorne » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Yesterday I made a bowl of ramen noodles and normally I would be able to eat the whole bowl in about 15 min. However, today I took a few bites and my stomach started hurting, then I felt like I was going to throw up (I did throw up in my mouth a little bit :( ) so I waited a few minutes I took a few more bites and it happened again. I sat there for an hour but I didn't even have the willpower to try to eat it again. Then about 10 min later my stomach started hurting, and I ended up having diarrhea ( I know that's gross,sorry) This has been happening with everything I eat and even most of the stuff I drink. What do you think is going on and should I see a doctor about it?
thorne

Postby gunn » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:15 pm

f your stomach hurts after eating you should read this!Gastritis
Ulcers
Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Both gastritis and ulcers are closely related and similar diseases, their symptoms are very similar and both diseases are very common, causing heartburn, stomach pain after eating, gas, bloating, abdominal discomfort, constipation, and more symptoms.

A common cause of gastritis and ulcers is a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori, the bacterium is one of the major reasons that most people develop ulcers and gastritis. This bacterium infects adheres to the stomach, causing an excess of acid, which in turn causes gastritis and ulcers and this causes your stomach hurts after eating.

Both gastritis and ulcers can lead to major health problems without treatment and with the passage of time the gastric cancer may appear.

For all the above is very important to look after our health and assist with a medical gastroenterologist.

Irritable Bowel syndrome is another condition placed very common, the United States alone, 14% of the population has suffered from this disorder, in other countries like Mexico to 35% of the population have suffered from irritable bowel syndrome.

Irritable bowel syndrome has many symptoms for it is sometimes difficult to diagnose, the most common are that your stomach hurts after eating, often intermittent abdominal pain, anytime, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal swelling, intestinal dysmotility, in some patients also have fever, nausea and even vomiting.

This syndrome has more symptoms such as esophageal reflux (heartburn), fibromyalgia (muscle pain and fatigue), chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety, headache, backache.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

So far has not discovered the exact cause leading to the emergence of this syndrome, but there are factors that most likely originate from this disease are:

After having an intestinal infection many patients develop irritable bowel syndrome, although the causes are unknown.

It is believed that stress is a major cause,
gunn

Postby denten » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 pm

You should use aciphex, it is the best about it you can get information from here page => health.cmtprof.info/AAbsQHs
denten

Postby chadburne » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:23 pm

about it you can get information from here site page -> health.foryourtreatment.com/AAbsQHs
chadburne

Postby bradach65 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:27 pm

about it you can get information from here site page -> health.foryourtreatment.com/AAbsQHs
thats your body calling you a fat a**... quit eating chunky butt!
bradach65

Return to Stomach Cancer