Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Eating Habits! Helpppp!?

Discuss Colorectal cancers

Eating Habits! Helpppp!?

Postby Teiji » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:35 pm

I'm a little scared right now and maybe people that have the same thing as me would like to help!

Well, I'm a 16 year old guy. I'm not fat or obese but I eat fast food every day(I'm aware of how unhealthy this is), I never really exercise, I rarely eat fruits or vegi's, and I'm a hypochondriac(scared of having every disease) to make it worse! I'm just scared of developing Colon Cancer with all my eating habits and since I have always had stomach problems my whole life. Is there any way I can change my diet?(picky eater) I'm still scared that i'll develop colon cancer one day. I hope i'm not the only teen with this unhealthy lifestyle lol!

Eating Habits! Helpppp!?

Postby Mungan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Ugh I have the same problem. You don't have to be an athlete but exercise is kind of essential, no matter how little! I play just dance on my Xbox and burn tons of calories! There are also excellent colon cleanses that you can google to clean you out. There are also healthy but tasty snack options you can look for!! Skin fast tastes like a chocolate shake to me. There are a ton of options

Return to Colon Cancer