Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Dull throbbing pain in my left breast/armpit?

Discuss Breast Cancer, one of the most common forms of cancer in the world today.

Dull throbbing pain in my left breast/armpit?

Postby mukonry68 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:32 pm

It started last night, I fell asleep watching tv and when i woke up an hour later it started.

I have seen my doctor this morning, she said unless i start to get a lump or something changes then i shouldn't be worried but this ache/throbbing is really worrying and it hurts that much that it makes me nauseous sometimes.

Its an intermittent thing, it comes and goes.

Has any one had the same sort of thing, Im just really worried, im scared its going to be breast cancer or something :/
mukonry68

Re: Dull throbbing pain in my left breast/armpit?

Postby beautifullysocial » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:16 am

I have been having the same issues. For the past 3 months I have been having dull pain on my left side of breast right in the middle between my armpit and left breast. I was having dull pain on the left side of my neck for over 6 months or so and now this. I don't want to go to the doctors yet until I get life insurance LOL. Have you been to the doctors yet? Please let me know. Or if anyone else has the same issues as me.

Oh also the pain comes and goes before my period after and durning.
beautifullysocial

Re: Dull throbbing pain in my left breast/armpit?

Postby Labradorable » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Beautifullysocial, I'm having same issue but it gets more intense with my cycle. Are you still experiencing this? Have you been to your physician?
Labradorable

Return to Breast Cancer