Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Research – Double Mastectomy Not Improving Survival Rates

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Dull pain on right side of head.?

Anything relating to brain tumors symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Dull pain on right side of head.?

Postby rhys33 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:58 am

For about 5 months now I have had a small spot on the right side of the top of my head that gives me a dull ache whenever I press on it, and it will occasionally hurt on its own on random days. It's odd. I've asked my doctor about it, and he told me it was nothing to worry about, but he didn't run any tests. I'm a 14 year old female with severe hypochondria. I've thoroughly convinced myself that I have a brain tumor, and over time convinced myself that I have symptoms of a brain tumor. I know some of you aren't doctors, I just need reassurance before I get back in touch with my doctor. I'm thinking it may just be my hypochondria messing with me, but then again I don't know for sure. I know that I haven't bumped my head or injured myself in any way. I noticed it one night after I went to the eye doctor for my yearly eye exam. I've been worrying myself to death over it. It's not an intense pain either.
rhys33

Return to Brain Tumors