Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Dreaming of a dam and fishes?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Postby bernardino » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:35 am

In my dream I walked across the dam once with no problem, just enjoying the sights. On my way back across I had a lot of trouble walking down the stairs. One of the times that I got stuck I noticed that there were lots of fish that seemed to be flopping like they had no water (but they were in plenty of water). One of the workers that was trying to fix the problem of the overflowing water noticed that i was having trouble and offered to help me, I accepted though begrudgingly and he took me into the dam to where they had a bookstore or library. once there the man handed me a children book (a cross of the Bernstein Bears and the Simpson's) about dealing with leukemia.
This is a very out of the ordinary dream for me and was very vivid as though I had actually been there, also I tend not to remember my dreams, but this one stuck with me.
bernardino

Postby absalon73 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:35 am

In my dream I walked across the dam once with no problem, just enjoying the sights. On my way back across I had a lot of trouble walking down the stairs. One of the times that I got stuck I noticed that there were lots of fish that seemed to be flopping like they had no water (but they were in plenty of water). One of the workers that was trying to fix the problem of the overflowing water noticed that i was having trouble and offered to help me, I accepted though begrudgingly and he took me into the dam to where they had a bookstore or library. once there the man handed me a children book (a cross of the Bernstein Bears and the Simpson's) about dealing with leukemia.
This is a very out of the ordinary dream for me and was very vivid as though I had actually been there, also I tend not to remember my dreams, but this one stuck with me.
absalon73

Postby weston » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:45 am

The dam and fish sound very reasonable..the book about leukemia sounds as if you remembered some other dream--and it became part of the dam and fish dream..
You might have never remembered the leukmia dream--
But became jogged into some--
--fear that you would lose a path on some understanding--
Why--?--leukemia..?
The fish and the dam..sound very likeable as a activity--possibly--you have heard alot of water moving--
The senses of getting trapped(stuck)..are common..
Finding refuge seems oddly--complicated..
I once remember escaping..would not say it was refuge..
===
Possible--your reliving your NEWS watching--of the Japan tsunami.
weston

Return to Leukemia Forum