Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Does She Have Skin Cancer?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby Braddock » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:08 am

my mom has something on her foot that kinda looks like a large pimple. she has had this for a few months but it was very small. now it is 4 times that size. she will go to the doctor soon probley. but do you know anyone that has had this? or have you had this? could this be some kind of skin canser? if so will she be ok if they take it out soon? please help.
Braddock

Postby Bryant » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:09 am

Do you feel like a retard?
Bryant

Postby Merwyn » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:11 am

No, but you can do is take her to the doctor and explain in detail on what's going on and I can assure you that the doctor will give you results, whether they're good or bad.
Merwyn

Postby Bhaltair » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:12 am

I HOPE NOT BUT I DOUBT IT!! AND IF SHE DOES THAN JUST BE FAITHFUL ABOUT IT AND DONT BE NEGATIVE...
Bhaltair

Postby Atheistan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:13 am

Doubt it, post a picture
Atheistan

Postby Dubhloach » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:14 am

my mom has something on her foot that kinda looks like a large pimple. she has had this for a few months but it was very small. now it is 4 times that size. she will go to the doctor soon probley. but do you know anyone that has had this? or have you had this? could this be some kind of skin canser? if so will she be ok if they take it out soon? please help.
Dubhloach

Postby Ezra » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:15 am

Sounds more like a planters wart. She really should have it looked at. Most cancer is treatable only if detected early enough.
Ezra

Postby Rolf » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:17 am

Get a doctor to just take a look. I had a red dot on my arm, on a mole, and the doc sent me to dermatology, The dermatologist took a biopsy, it was malignant melanoma. I am recovering from the surgery now. I have been cured - no further treatment needed.
Rolf

Postby Auden » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:21 am

hey i got something like that and it's a wart hard to say but i went to the doctor today and they gave me a cream and pills and it's really weird!! but if you wanna know what it is just contact me!!
Auden

Postby parthalan76 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:22 am

Looks difficult. skin cancer growth feel hard and rough. But better consult the doctor and get biopsy done. Best luck.

Types Of Skin Cancer

Skin cancers are broadly divided into two types. Melanoma and non-melanoma. Melanoma is the most deadly of skin cancers. The three major skin cancers that are diagnosed in almost all the cases are- Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Melanoma. All these cancers are named after the type of cell in which they begin. Thus Basal Cell Carcinoma begins in the skin cells located in the lowest layer of epidermis, which is called the basal layer. Squamous Cell Carcinoma develops from the upper layer of the epidermis named squamous layer and Melanoma begins from the melanocytes. Melanocytes are the cells that give skin its color.
parthalan76

Next

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer