Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Obesity Breast Cancer Linked Confirmed

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Does Organix make hair fall out?

Cancer Prevention discussion, cancer prevention diets, environmental causes of Cancer and more.

Postby vogel » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:07 pm

I was going to buy Organix but then I heard someone on youtube and on the web say that it was causing their hair to fall out, I used moroccan argan oil one before and it never causes my hair to fall out I was going to try and get the biotin and collagen kind does anyone know if its good and doesn't make hair thin/fall out? Thank you!!
vogel

Postby bevon » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Heat & chemicals - hair's worst enemies.
Supllements, like medications, anti-acne products, birth control pills, water pollution ALL HAVE SIDE EFFECTS. NEVER TAKE THEM without your doctor's OK.

Hair products are NOT made of glue to fix, prevent, reverse hair from getting damaged, or hair loss, or make them grow . . . . they are a trillion dollar business. They also do NOT give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss caused by heat & chemicals - hair's worst enemies.

"You find people oiling hair every single day, the hair sweats and it doesn’t get washed. What do you think happens? It goes limp and becomes thin because it is not breathing,” Shamillah Mohammed, a hairstylist at SUQA, says.

So, any of those could cause your hair to fall!

In the beauty industry, there is no industry-agreed meaning for terms like 'organic' or 'natural'. Unlike the food industry, these terms are not regulated for cosmetics which means companies can use these terms pretty freely.
Also, products like shampoo, conditioner and body wash are mostly made of water so therefore are mostly natural (because water is natural, right?). So if a shampoo is 90% water, then a company can simply claim "90% organic or natural" and be telling the truth. Certainly, this isn't in the spirit of what people believe organic to mean, but it is within the law.

Don't believe the hype: "For skin care products, 'organic is not enough,. Some organic products are fabulous, and some are not." ~ Dr. Lisa Chipps , M.D. specializes in removing skin cancer & repairing the resultant wound (laser therapy whiz) in Rodeo Drive.
"Organic skin care products are trendy, but that does not mean nonorganic ones are dangerous," Wendy E. Roberts, M.D. past president of the Women's Dermatologic Society.
~ Glamour May 2012

Sources:
http://shine.yahoo.com/beauty/does-organic-mean-beauty-products-170800642.html
bevon

Postby reginhard » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Hair products if any brand don't normally make your hair fall out unless you are allergic to one of the ingredients in the products. I know a lot of people that use Organix and love their products. However I have heard some negative things about the brand. I have heard people say that their shampoos and conditioners dried out their hair and that their products are not as natural as the brand claims they are.
reginhard

Postby garet » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:31 pm

the biotin and collegen organix shapoo and conditioner caused my hair to fall out, did not thickin my hair, and dried it out. i do not reccomend that one but all the others work fine for me
garet

Return to Cancer Prevention