Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Does anyone have a dog who has survived lyphoma for more than 2 years? And if so what did you do beside chemo?

Discuss Lymphoma, Hodgkins Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma

Does anyone have a dog who has survived lyphoma for more than 2 years? And if so what did you do beside chemo?

Postby mark » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:16 pm

My dog was diagnosed with lymphoma and she is going under chemo. But was wondering what changes anyone might have made for their dog that you think may have extended the life of your dog past the 9-12 month survival time. Any insights woulkd be appreciated.
mark

Postby kinnell36 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:17 pm

I haven't. I have had friends whose dogs had lymphoma but didn't survive that many months.

However, I bet there is a forum around as there is a forum for everything. If you can find a group, maybe even on facebook or yahoo, then you will find more people going through the experience than you will on here.

Wishing and hoping for your dog.
kinnell36

Postby sorley » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Our lab has stomach cancer and we give him redidadien and that fights the cancerous tumors. I dont know how to spell it but its something like that. It's for acid reflux
sorley

Return to Lymphoma