Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Do I Have Pancreatic Cancer?

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

Postby Palben » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:51 pm

My symptoms started about 2 months ago. At first I had a bad stomach ache and had a loss of appetite. After that, I began to have a burning sensation on my back. I began to look up symptoms through google and pancreatic cancer is usually at the top of the list. I began to worry very badly so I went to my doctor who prescribed me to muscle relaxers. My doctor said I had a lot of muscle spasms along my back. After taking the muscle relaxers for about a week I began to feel better and starting working out more and eating healthier. This past week my symptoms came back and I went to another doctor who thought I had anxiety issues. What should I do from here? I'ma 18 year old male. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. I have got my blood drawn twice and have been checked for h ploryi and everything was normal.
Palben

Postby Arland » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:23 pm

I agree with the person who posted above me, sounds like u have some issues a psychiatrist can help u with.
Arland

Postby Stanweg » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:40 pm

So you just asked this 16 hours ago and agreed with the answer given to you about how very very unlikely it is that you have pancreatic cancer and here you are again. You need to get your anxiety under control. Make that your focus. Anxious people obsess and ask the same thing over and over and over again and ignore reassurances. You are your own worst enemy.
Stanweg

Return to Pancreatic Cancer