Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Do I Have A Prostate Cancer?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby Albin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:02 am

Few times, I feel pain near the lower side of the buttocks - hole , inferior to scrotum.

Once or twice I also felt mild pain in urinating in small amount, while taking a dump.

I age 21, had been masturbating too often in past.

Also once while I was into erotic material, I had an erection that lasted more than usual and without an orgasm (because I prohibited). The next day as if my whole pelvic area was aching and I can hardly walk, but that lasted for one day. What could be the reasons for this?

And how are my chances of prostate cancer? + What are the tests and steps for cure if I have?
Albin

Postby camedyr » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:06 am

i think the best thing you can do is go and see a doctor :) they'll go through the steps and explain the tests that need to be done. good luck xx
camedyr

Postby Philips » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:10 am

Could be hemmoroids? either way, see your family doctor asap. do not put your health off. life is too short.
Philips

Postby Nethanel » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:18 am

Sounds just a little familiar. I thought I had prostate problems but I am 47. As everyone has said make an appointment with your doctor and get the test. Just a blood test, he might and can check to see if you are enlarged if you are so inclined. I would try a few things before my appointment though. No more denial of orgasm even if its 10 seconds after started sex, masturbation, etc. Eat a high fiber, low carb diet. Drink plenty of water, as little as possible of pop, alcohol, coffee, energy drinks, etc. you want Fresh Squeezed Juice or whole juice if possible. Watch your milk intake, try skim, 1% or 2%. Make sure you are going to the bathroom when you need to and taking a poop at least once a day. If not get some activia yogurt and eat two the first day then one every day til you are. As for hurting when you held back an orgasm, you had what we use to call blue balls. Do Not DO That!!!!!!!! Do not worry about cancer, or your prostate until your doctors appointment. Urinate and the other when you need too. If you get backed up it can cause pain in those areas. It did me. As for the denial, if you are going to look at erotic material have plan to release yourself. Take it from me. That thing can back up and get stopped up too. If you notice any hard pieces in your ejaculation, that could be part of the problem. Your 21 let that stuff go like the 13 yr old on here. A good sexual activity with a lady or at least a good oral sex from her making sure that she presses on your prostate down underneath your sack when you ejaculate will do wonders. Of if she is up to it, a prostate massage from inside with her finger as as she masturbates you.
Let me know how things go and if anything helps. One more thing, have you ever been injured in that area or in your low back area? That can cause problems also.
Nethanel

Postby Trahaym » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:19 am

There are tests to determine if you have prostate cancer or BPH.

The symptoms of prostate cancer can vary and without an examination there is no way to know.

It is more likely at your age that you have a testicular problem, not a prostate problem.

See your doctor soon.
Trahaym

Postby dohasan85 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:24 am

Go to Dr. to get PSA test.
That's a start.
I doubt you have it at your age....but it is possible. Don't know what they do for it at your age.
FIL has it (89) and they old age will kill him before the prostate and are doing nothing for it.
He also has a type that is slow growing.
dohasan85

Return to Prostate Cancer