Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Experimental Cancer Patient Wants Others to Benefit

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Do cancer men give mixed signals?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby suthley » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:57 am

I'm a Capricorn and I'm interested in a Cancer guy. He calls me everyday and thinks we are friends. We talk for hours, share stories and laugh. I thought he was interested in me romantically, esp. that he keeps asking me what I need in a life partner and so on. But then out of the blue he said he can't be anyone's partner, he's afraid of commitment and that he's my friend as long as we keep it this way. He still calls everyday, talks about how he wants to be loved and how he dreams of a sensual partner. He also asks me intimate questions related to past relationships and sex. What's going on?! Does he want just friendship or is he playing me? Is it a test or does he think I maybe pushing him into anything? (I'm not... I don't even initiate any contact!)
suthley

Postby bedford51 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:00 am

Usually with Cancerians, they are really big in doing crap like that. Because naturally Cancerians give off a "Oh, I care about you, lets run off and do this, and that." And that's just because their caring, and motherly nature. I fell for a Cancer, who ended up leading me on, and leaving me.

Pisces Sun, Leo Moon, Scorpio Rising.
bedford51

Return to General Cancer Discussion