Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Research – Double Mastectomy Not Improving Survival Rates

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Do cancer men get jealous?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby boyn » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:24 am

my cancer baby told me a while back that he doesnt get jealous but I'm sure it's untrue
i told him some guys were flirting with me (I didn't approve of it at ALL) and he started to get really concerned and won't respond to me now (long distance relationship, i have to text him)
so do they get jealous over matters like this? how could I ease his jealousy?
boyn

Postby harvey58 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:31 am

They are SERIAL KILLER/ABUSIVE jealous! They are cry babies! They smother you. If you got to text them something is wrong, they cling to you, not unless they are trying to play a game with you like they do..MIND GAMES! They pout and withdraw, they are big babies, bigger than the Taurus. If you are a Taurus you belong with them, too babies together!
harvey58

Postby rang » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:40 am

Yes but only if they really love you and view you as "theirs". A Cancer man who has no interest will not be jealous at all.
rang

Postby cwentun33 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:52 am

Okay 1. Cancer men do get jealous and are the jealous types. They are sensitive but try to hide it 95% of the time. They don't want to come off as wussies and always strive to look tough. Cancers = crab. Crabs have that hard shell and claws as defenses. He's concerned most of all because it is long distance and he feels that you may get picked up by another guy on any given day.
2. LONG distance relationships will always be tough so I don't blame him for how he's acting. I mean he's worried. He's not mad at you or anything. PS: Don't text him call him. It's long distance the least you can do is avoid text :)
cwentun33

Postby sampson12 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:01 am

I'm a cancer female, and I know a lot of cancer males. You telling him that a lot of guys are flirting with you is already a bad move, cancer males gets jealous very easily.

He tells you that he isn't jealous because he doesn't want to appear weak and clingy. If you guys had passed through the 'I love you' stage, tell him that. Tell him that he means a lot to you, then give him time. I am sure he will respond to you soon.
sampson12

Postby gabrio » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:07 am

Yes! Of course they get jealous. It's the worst kind of jealous because they completely shut down from it. My advice to you would be to do something sweet. Send a cute picture or bring up a special memory and TELL him how much he means to you and that you care about him and no one else. You have to outright say it. He just really needs the reassurance that you are his.

Cancer needs security in a relationship more than anything.
gabrio

Postby dawayne » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:16 am

I find guys cute when they get jealous and will ignore you like turning around and pout but for what I know a cancer getting jealous is scary... I mean like they need to make sure you are into him if he treats you his forever queen and doing that is a bad idea... try being sweet to him like, "Baby don't worry because I rejected them all for you."
dawayne

Return to General Cancer Discussion