Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Directioners What Do You Think Of My Idea Of A Fanfic I Want To Write?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Postby Keir » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:17 am

I want to write a fanfic about One Direction going to a hospital to visit sick kids for a week. Then one of them end up finding a girl who's sick that he really likes. She has Leukemia. Then,the others in the band end up finding a girl that they like eachday with with cancer. They end up taking them out somewhere out of the hospital (they're allowed)

That's all I'm going to write.There is going to be drama in the story and it's deperessing because they all die at the end. Not at the same day though. Can someone give a list of different types of cancer I could use in the story?
Keir

Postby Daxton » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:18 am

I agree with paige
Daxton

Postby Finnur » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:28 am

regrettably i'm uncertain about the forms of maximum cancers yet i'm a Directioner and that i appreciate the assumption! My twitter is emmalovess1D in case you prefer to the contact me in my opinion about some thing. This sounds like a desirable transferring tale and that i visit't wait to study it, please submit a link or some thing at the same time as it really is finished. reliable success!! xo
Finnur

Postby All » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:30 am

I like the idea, but you should make it so that only ONE of them falls for s sick girl, not all of them. You should make it Harry, because normally he goes for cougars, so this would show a different side of him.
All

Return to Leukemia Forum