Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Did You Know Fibromyalgia And Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Arent Diseases?

Learn about Thyroid Cancer

Postby Abir » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:32 pm

They're simply the symptom of a chemical intoxication or a nutrient deficiency.
Foods from stores contain chemicals. MSG is in almost all canned foods.
Abir

Postby brandr99 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:56 pm

ther is a differenc ebetween REAL FMS and chemical intoxification andnutrient defiency

ALL 3 exist.....

just because some people have pain and fatigue from MSG or chemicals doesn't mean tehy have fibromyalgia....

if the MSG theory were true--more people with be sick

there is a rumor about nutrasweet being teh cause of fibro--i never had nutrasweet--yet i have fibro

there are 2 types

REAL fibro

FAKE fibro

among the subtypes of teh fake--are teh attention seekinghypochonriacs and lazy people....as well as peoiple who really have something else such as lymes, arhritis, etc.

i have had REAL fms for over 30 years....i worked at least full time--if not over time--including volunteer work until last year when i experienced a major decline....i do also have a couple otehr conditions that complicate it....

when it started i was a child--i couldn't keep up with my peers..at times it hurt to breathe and i felt like i was suffocating...i was very uncoordinated....

in my teens i was in excrutiating pain--i would press my leg against the heater trying to relive teh pain...

when i moved into my own place--i told teh neighbors not to call teh police if tehy heard me screaming at night--i was just in pain and tehre wasnithing taht could be done

i had FMS alone for about 12 years without any other chronic helath problems

so yes it is real--but it ishighly overdiagnised..

most docs are incompetant and are teh cause of teh problem--they label any pain--even if due to lifestyle choices or another condition as FMS

i know a diagnosiable hypochndriac taht has iot--as well as someoen who was trying to collect SSDI--while working in child care.....

i have heard many people on here say it is autoimmune or what theya re taking fro inflammation--

it is NOT beleived to be autoimmune--tehre is NO inflammtion--those people are most likely misdiagnosed

i say a couple say they were diagnosed with thyroid and fms on the same day--that in not possible--you have to manage th ethyroid 1st before you can consider teh fms diagnosis...thyroid casues paion and fatigue.

i have seen MANY people on her say they were initially diagnosed with FMS...butt han dound out tehy had thyroid or MS or lymes, etc.....most likely they nver had fms

many docs call teh pain of lymse --fms

or the pain of arthrist is fms--that is MALPRACTICE

they are starting to find irregularities in objective tests..hopefully they will be able to show who really has it and who doesn't

i am 99% sure i really ahve it--i know i have something--i just cna't be 100% sure it is fms

unfortunately most people with REAL fms do not recognize teh problem of misdiagnosis and automatically beleive everyione that says they have it--

i will not go to support groups or assocaite withotehr who claim to have it--unless i can beleive they might really have fms--

my hypochondriac friend consatntly whines about it--and i am really sick--and sick of her her bit$% when she really isn'ty sick--this woman thinks she has every disease she hears about..inlcuding cerebal palsy, autism, cancer, pnemonia, etc....

there is a difference between being tired and achy and being in such intense pain you can't stand up or sleep..

at night i would dig my nails into my stomach trying to disctart myself from the pain in my legs

anyone who claims to ahve cured fms never had it in teh 1st place...they had a different condition such as a nutrional problem taht casued pain and fatigue

i don't knwo why its all or nothing with people--they think it must always be true if someone says tehy have fms--or its always fake--

its both--i wouldn't be surprised of only 10% of people claiming to have fms really do--and 90% of the tyime its the docs fault for misdiagnosisng it--teh people are really sick--just not with fms

just like ADHD--it is a real problem--but its also an excuse for misbehaving kids
brandr99

Postby Clayburn » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:01 am

I'm not too sure the people that suffer from these would agree with you or not. Anyone that has the ability to look up the medical symptoms, and had felt them will disagree for sure. MSG is a preservative used and found allot in chinese take-out, canned and processed foods too. I don't see the relationship between foods from stores containing MSG, other well known chemical preservatives, nor the symptoms of nutrient defiency's found within them either. Chemical intoxication is another problem altogether and needs a totally different cure. Please split these disorders (Fibromylagia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) apart by medical symptoms and definitions, from almost all canned foods found in stores and their relationship with the preservative MSG. Good luck and God Bless
Clayburn

Return to Thyroid Cancer