Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Did Jesus Prostrate Like A Muslim?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby Brad » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:11 am

Every Messenger of God prostrated and prayed to God. The Old Testament confirms all Messengers of God worshipped one God. Muslims do the same.
Brad

Postby DAngelo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:12 am

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ayj7a

Jesus never said Worship me He always said to worship the the true God. Jesus Always Moved far from spot light en order to not get it confused but many did and still do. Allah is the one to be worship ed the true Savior of men. Jesus Never saved he Was God in any way He always gave praises to His Lord
DAngelo

Postby Khalid » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:13 am

Prostrated
Khalid

Postby Northclif » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:15 am

Islam was never invented, because if it were, who invented it? Study history if you really think so.. ^_^ I was a Christian and now a Muslim.. I studied the Bible almost everyday because I went to a Catholic school.. the reason why I embrace Islam is because I believe that the true God is the creator of heaven and earth, and that is Allah (swt).. it really didn't make sense to think that God [Allah (swt)] will send His son (as what Christians say) to be crucified to redeem the world.. If God can make heaven and earth without sacrificing anything or anyone, why can't He forgive sinners without sacrificing His son? because He loves the world? that's insane.. there are a lot of verses that proves Jesus (as) is a true Muslim, but Christians would still deny because they hate Islam, just like how the Jews hate Christians.. true Christians follow Jesus' teachings and honor them.. "labeled" Christians think they honor Jesus (as) because they worship Him, but they're wrong to the highest degree..

Matthew 15:7-9 7"You hypocrites, rightly did Isaiah prophesy of you: 8'THIS PEOPLE HONORS ME WITH THEIR LIPS, BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR AWAY FROM ME. 9'BUT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE PRECEPTS OF MEN.'"
Northclif

Postby cocidius » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:22 am

Meaning of Muslim "one who submit his will to God".

In Islam all Prophets and all their true followers were Muslim. So Jesus also was a muslim. You also will get this proof in Bible.

"For i have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of Him who sent me." [John 6:38]

Islam mean "submission to God."

Islam is the religion of all Prophets and Muhammad(P) was the last Messenger of God. Jesus preached Islam.

All Prophets prayed all like Muslims:

"..And Joshua feel on his FACE ON EARTH, and DID WORSHIP.." [Joshua, 5:14]

"And I sent my FACE UNTO THE LORD GOD, to seek by prayer and supplications, with FASTING, and sackcloth, and ashes" [Daniel, 9:3]

"..Abraham bowed down his head and worshipped the Lord...." [Genesis, 24:48]

"Going a little farther, he(Jesus) feel with his face to the ground and prayed..." [Matthew 26:39]

but Why Christians dont flooy bible? The reason is Paul rejected this laws; he disobeyed the physical prayer to YAHWEH. Paul distorted the prayer and directed it towards His Prophet, Jesus!!

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of (things) in heaven, and (things) in earth, and (things) under the earth." [Phi 2:10]

This verse is absolutely outrageous and repulsive, totally disgusting!!

The OLD TESTAMENT teaches that prayer is due to God Alone:

"I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth ]in] righteousness, and shall not return, THAT UNTO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, EVERY TONGUE SHALL SWEAR." [Isaiah, 45:23]

It seems that Christians have abandoned this verse, following the teaching of paul by worshipping Jesus!!!
cocidius

Postby Iakovos » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:23 am

If I say yes, what are you going to conclude? When Jesus prayed to God, He prayed as a Jew, turning His face to Jerusalem. He prayed to God calling Abba Father. He prayed in Holy Spirit.

But Muslims didn't even exist even after 100's of years Jesus lived. And ofcourse you will never pray standing towards Jerusalem. Muslims never call God the Father, but we Christians do. You don't know anything about Holy Spirit. (so sad). We all true Christians fully follow Christ except turning towards Jerusalem.

So quit your conclusions as silly
Iakovos

Postby Jarred » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:28 am

1) Did Jesus prostrate like a Muslim?

Unknown, since how Jesus prostrated himself is not described in detail in the Bible.

2) Every Messenger of God prostrated and prayed to God.

Do you have evidence supporting this claim? Many messengers of God described in the Bible are never described doing such a thing.

3) The Old Testament confirms all Messengers of God worshipped one God. Muslims do the same.

So do Christians.
The question is: is it the same God? The Old Testament describes the God who ordered Abraham to kill Isaac as a test of his faith.
The Old Testament describes the God that rescued Lot whose daughters later mated with him.
The Old Testament describes the God of King David, a prophet who sinned by committing adultery and murdering his friend.

Is that the same God that you worship? The Old Testament God is the same God that Christians worship!

- Jim, http://www.bible-reviews.com/
Jarred

Postby Marcell » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:30 am

Jesus even washed his hands and feet before praying to GOD just like muslims
Marcell

Postby Dugal » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:35 am

Jesus never bowed down to anyone except God Almighty
Dugal

Postby Tulley » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:38 am

First of all, I'm a Christian and I'm going to answer your question, my Muslim friend.

YES, He did.

Going a little farther, He (Jesus) FELL WITH HIS FACE TO THE GROUND and prayed, ?My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.? Matthew 26:39 (New International Version, ©2011)

with blessings and warm regards

2u and your family,

Rai
Tulley

Next

Return to Prostate Cancer