Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Cancer Rates in September 11 Responders Rising

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Dark brown spots on my anus? Please help!?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby dartagnan » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:02 am

I just noticed them today. There are two dark brown patches on my anus (im tan asian so its just a bit darker than skin). They are less than 1 inch in circumference. It doesnt hurt or itch and isnt raised above the skin. I am fairly healthy amd i do sweat on my butt checks (only during intense workouts). Ill admit it that i havent had much fiber the past few days simply because we ran out of bananas and i dont know any fiber alternatives. My stool is also fine but today i kinda had semi diaherrea it wasnt liquid, but it wasnt solid. Kinda like yougurt partially frozen. (sorry for giving you that image). Im 13 and my family has had no history whatsoever of cancer (my great grand parents are still alive on my mothers side). Also the "patch" or whatever doesnt habe any other colors on it which kinda makes me doubt its skin cancer. Pls help what is this?
dartagnan

Postby salem97 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:09 am

I don't know, but dude calm down. You're gonna live.
salem97

Postby kilian » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:10 am

You know... there is a Japanese TV show dedicated to this problem! It's called Bleach! It's all about purging hollows from a persons ANUS!
kilian

Postby danforth88 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:15 am

Question 1) how did you manage to look at your anus?
Question 2) What made you want to look at your anus?

possible solution to your problem would be to do a better job when you wipe your butt.
danforth88

Postby ely » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:37 am

what were you doing that caused you to investigate that region . . it's possible you're a little too festidious
ely

Postby yasuo » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:49 am

How did you notice.? them there probably moles.?
yasuo

Postby keilah » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:52 am

Whoa there honey. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

Whoa.

You anus is none of the Commander's or the government's business. However, since you asked, it might be that you gonna lay an egg.

It common in birds and reptiles that they ooze some dark brown mucus out of they anus right before they lay egg. Now before we go on, can I ask, are you bird or reptile? Because that might explain a lot honeycake.

Even if you not, and I know this a special case, you should prepare basket and keep it under you anus at all times to keep the chick safe. Watch out, egg break easier than a southerner's rising mantis stance!

Here a diagram to help you understand:
http://tinyurl.com/3gkw989
keilah

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer