Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Could I Be Pregnant If The Tip Was Pressured Against The Hole But Not In?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby darcey » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:34 pm

okay the day after i got off my period last night, i tried to lose my virginity. he couldnt put it in no matter how hard he tried because he kept saying i was too tight. so it never went in, all it was, was pressure on my hole from his tip. he had on a condom. it slid off. (while he was trying to push it in, he stopped when it came off) we tried another time and he still couldnt even put it in a little bit. condom slid off after. its a month now and im late. like i know february ended on the 28th so i should be getting it either today or tomorrow, but if not, id be really late. could i possible be pregnant?
darcey

Postby Aaric » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:36 pm

No there's no chances of u being Pregnant! They only way you could actually get pregnant is if he comes in u like his dick is in side ur vagina hoe and if he comes in your but other then that you won't! Stay safe next time u try having sex! If he ends up coming in you go get a plan b you only have 72hr to take this pill! But just don't do it if ur not sure ur gonna stay with that person! I hope I helped!
Aaric

Postby Raedclyf » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:37 pm

No and he needs to realize he doesn't obvioiusly need the jumbo condom.
Raedclyf

Postby Teiji » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:45 pm

STOP! DEEP BREATHS! To know IF you are pregnant you have to know your LMP when you were ovulating and when you had sexual intercourse.
THAT IS THE EQUATION!! Now...

Below are some answers to common questions (questions, if you're asking, you have NO right having sex to begin with!)

THIS IS HOW YOU GET PREGNANT:

You can take a pregnancy test up 4-5 days BEFORE your next period

Okay, and remember this: The worst forms of BC, in no particular order are

HOPE & PRAYER

Withdrawal / rhythm method

The one you DON'T use!

FYI: It ONLY TAKES ONCE

It doesn't matter how old you are

It doesn't matter what type of sex you had

YOU NEED PUT A PENIS IN A VAGINA

Pre-ejaculate DOES contain live sperm

YOU CANNOT GET PREGNANT BY: dry humping, swimming in a pool/bath tub, fingering or oral

Pregnancy symptoms vary WIDELY between women

You cannot tell, feel/think you are pregnant the day after you have sex-takes at least 1 1/2 weeks

Remember, sperm can stay alive inside of you from 48-72 hours. And ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS remember those suckers can climb mountains, travel mine fields, swim upstream like a salmon on a fall run and jump tall buildings in a single bound because they live for one thing and one thing only: TO KNOCK YOU UP!!!!!

OK, sex ed 101--and this works on 28 day cycle--that means you get your period every 28 days.

Find the FIRST day of the start of your period.

Count ahead 14 days.

Count 4 days before the 14th day and 4 days after the 14th day.

DRAW A BIG FAT BLACK LINE THRU THOSE DAYS--NO SEX.

DO NOT HAVE SEX DURING ANY OF THOSE DAYS--ESPECIALLY, UNPROTECTED SEX.

That is ABOUT the time you are ovulating.

The chances of you getting pregnant are very high during those days. It will also be the time you want sex the most because your body, biologically, WANTS to be pregnant.

THERE ARE 3 FOOL PROOF WAYS TO NOT GET PREGNANT: abstinence & vasectomy & a total tubal ligation.

That is how you get pregnant. Now, for how you DON'T get pregnant. If you don't know the specifics of getting pregnant, you can't know how not to get pregnant. I was 28 yo, married, with 2 masters degrees and used a condom. Hahahaaha! Man plans, God laughs. Would you like to meet my son?

DO NOT EVER EVER EVER HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX! Pregnancy can be the least of your problems. HIV? Herpes? HPV can cause cervical loss and cancer. It CAN cause infertility and more ALL possible with unprotected sex. Think about the fear you have RIGHT NOW. Remember this fear the next time the discussion of unprotected sex arises.!

Say, "No glove, no love." If he gripes, pleads and moans--DO NOT LISTEN! He may be all lovey dovey right now but chances are he will run for the hills if you get pregnant. Promise me! PLEASE!

hope that little stick reads the way you want. good luck

LASTLY-- YOU DO NOT GET FALSE POSITIVES, JUST FALSE NEGATIVES (too little hormone)!
Teiji

Postby Onfroi » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:47 pm

Believe it or not you can The sperm always finds it's way they can stay alive up to 72 hours
Onfroi

Return to Cervical Cancer