Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Christians: Who Do You Know That Passed Away But Believe That Their In Heaven With Jesus?

Lung Cancer discussions, another of the most common forms of cancer

Christians: Who Do You Know That Passed Away But Believe That Their In Heaven With Jesus?

Postby Norval » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:16 am

I have parents, babies and siblings, just for starters, that were ushered into the presence of God from here on earth.
We will be united one day!
Norval

Postby lyulf68 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:20 am

I believe many friends await me in heaven,

because we have the promise of Jesus Christ, who cannot lie.........

" Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep (died), or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep (died) in him.
According to the Lord?s own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
Therefore encourage each other with these words. "

I Thessalonians 4:13-18 http://www.FreeCDTracts.com/testimony/do...
lyulf68

Postby Kynwal » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:20 am

we don't know for sure where people end up until we ourselves die and see for ourselves. But I'm Catholic and believe in Purgatory, where many souls end up in before entering Heaven.

I lost my Nana last year and believe she is in heaven. She was a living saint. But when my father dies, I'm not too sure for him. He is a sinner but I don't know what his prayers to the Lord have been.

Just pray for them. If they are in hell, those prayers go to another soul. If they are in Purgatory, it helps them get to Heaven faster. If they are already in Heaven, they are needed, thus given to another soul.
Kynwal

Postby Eddis » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:54 am

no they are not in heaven no human in heaven but 24 elders Moses Enoch and Elisha and the rest no one knows there names , when people die they go to sleep they feel nothing till the resurrection when jesus comes back to take us to heaven for 1000 years and then we will inherit the earth for eternity.
Eddis

Postby queran » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:00 pm

Er...do your religious beliefs exclude God's own Word?

I cannot believe how many people claim to be Christian and have not a clue about the Bible on such simple matters.

The Bible is very clear that all your friends, family and enemies are NOT in heaven, but are dead in the grave (called "hell"), worm-food, and turning back into dust. Their they wait in the hope of the resurrection. Its not complicated to understand even with some basic reading of the bible on this subject.
queran

Return to Lung Cancer