Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Cervical Cancer Jab? I Had The 1st One Today!?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby Elmoor » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Hey,

I had my first HPV/Cervical cancer jab today. My friends were all upset about it and crying, but i wasn't scared, i was telling them all it would be ok. I went into the jab room, sat down, no problem. Then the nurse gave me the jab, which barely hurt. But a couple of seconds after, my ears started ringing, and my eyes went all blurry. I started shaking, and the room was spinning. The nurse took me over to the bed at the end of the room and i layed down for a bit, until a stopped shaking. It was a really scary experience, as i have never felt like that with any other vaccinations. I want to carry on with the vaccinations, but i'm also scared if this might happen again. Any advice?

Oh, and by the way i was sitting down when i had the jab

Thanks

Abbie

xxx
Elmoor

Postby Barrington » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:13 pm

Advice: please don't take them any more! You're lucky you probably didn't suffer any long term disabilities --- this time.
The reaction you had is a sign you're probably somehow at risk, more than others, of suffering a serious, possibly permanent vaccine injury.

This is an excellent video, please watch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK97CHQZh...

And do some research on your own, please follow some of the links on this site: http://vaccines.mercola.com/

Good health to you!
Barrington

Postby Wyman » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:27 pm

I found this on a news website, it said:

"More than 1,300 schoolgirls have experienced adverse reactions to the controversial cervical cancer jab. Doctors have reported that girls aged just 12 and 13 have suffered convulsions and sight problems after being given the vaccine."

Honestly though, its fine, dont worry about it! I have had all 3 of the cervical cancer jabs. These are side effects that happen frequently! Eye problems, such as blurry eyes which you described, happen to 1 in 1000 girls. You're that lucky one in a thousand;) lol. But dont worry, its not harmful, it wont last for long, and if you are worried about it happening again, speak to one of the nurses before the next jab:) I hope I helped, sorry I wrote so much :')
Wyman

Return to Cervical Cancer