Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Capricorn girls..are you emotionally sensitive?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby boot » Sun May 13, 2012 10:21 pm

I'm a Cancer guy..and you know..I keep asking questions revolving around Pisces, Taurus and Scorpio girls (to see their compatibility rate with me)..and I may be failing to give Capricorn girls a chance,,it's just well...Capricorns are the "fathers" of the zodiac..and Cancerians are the "mothers" of the zodiac
We're direct opposites..which can be a good thing..because we may complement each others' shortfalls..however it can be terrible too - if the differences override the similarities (we may not last long enough to see eye-to-eye or even WANT to add a gain to that other's short-coming..you know).

I guess..above this common trend of differences (which I'm sure all zodiac couples have)..my particular negligence.. to gleam the love-light on a capricorn girl..is due to me deciphering that their sensitivity is much too veneered under seriousness & responsible, practical love outlooks..which may make me feel like the capricorn lover is "detached'.. from me..as a Cancerian lover who needs love-proofs for reassurance & security (& even with that need in place..I am still level-headed about life too and know love is sometimes "not enough"..)..but I'm a softy at heart so I need a cushion.*-_-*

I know Capricorns are sentimental in actual fact. (hey..a "father" can even be very sentimental himself)..but are you capricorn girls..'emotionally' sensitive..as in..do you bestow your sentiment on your lover once the relationship is established..or stop the foundered love declarations once the relation's in place?..So that's what I meaning to find out when I ask.. if you Capricorn girls are "emotionally" sensitive..many people recommend me to get capricorn girls (lol - they say the sex will keep you there.. if emotion wont:-))..and I know many who like me..and I do fancy them..but I ponder hesitantly on the emotional aspects.

Responses are awaited from you beautiful sea-goats:-)
Much love & respect,
Cancer Guy -- BTW - I do realise answers may differ from cap girl to cap girl..just tell me your interpretation of such a relationship -- and oh - how you think they'll cope with both being "cardinal signs" (..which represent originality, creativity, NATURAL LEADERS..) in a unified relationship...:-). Thanks
boot

Postby morio20 » Sun May 13, 2012 10:23 pm

I have Capricorn Rising along with Saturn in Capricorn.

I would say, yes, I am most definitely sensitive but less so once to I get to know someone, thanks to my Sag sun. However, above all... On the surface, I am much more sensitive than I appear. I have been told I appear COLD and insensitive. And that really hurt my feelings. Because I know I appear this way but it's only because I am self conscious about SHOWING my feelings. I like to keep them toned down and held inside. In actuality I am very caring and sentimental, at times it feels more so than the average person you come across, I just don't feel comfortable showing it.

In relationships, I know Cappys secretly LOVE, love, love all those mushy, lovey-dovey sentimental craps... We'll act all nonchalant and nasty about it but guarantee, when we were turn around and you've ran to the bathroom, we are smiling a small smile like a goof, a small Mona Lisa smile. Inside we are swimming and dancing :)
morio20

Postby erbin » Sun May 13, 2012 10:34 pm

yeah and I'm a guy btw
erbin

Postby amikam » Sun May 13, 2012 10:43 pm

I'm not a Capricorn girl but I have a friend that's one.The sign Capricorn is one of the most stable and kinda serious of the zodiacal types. My friend is usually independent, rock-like characters have many sterling qualities.She's normally confident, strong willed and calm. These hardworking, UNemotional, shrewd, practical, responsible, persevering, and cautious to the extreme persons, are capable of persisting for as long as is necessary to accomplish a goal they have set for themselves. Capricorn are reliable workers in almost any profession they undertake. They are the major finishers of most projects started by the 'pioneering' signs; with firm stick-to-it-ness they quickly become the backbone of any company they work for.

If my friend sees this I am doomed
amikam

Return to General Cancer Discussion