Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Cancer Rates in September 11 Responders Rising

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Capricorn and Cancer Friendship?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby cuddle35 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:32 pm

So recently I had just started high school and the first I met this really cool girl who just happened to be a cancer. I was bummed out when I found out she was a cancer cause supposedly capricorns and cancers are opposite signs..and I've heard eventually cancers start not to like capricorns after getting to know them (?) Well my question is, how long do you think our friendship could last? And i've seemed to notice that cancers eventually don't turn out to like me very much..help me out guys!
cuddle35

Postby davidbeckham » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:35 pm

How You Relate to a Partner with Venus in Cancer: Opposites attract, and you and your partner's Venus (love) signs are in opposite signs of the zodiac! You are sure to find each other fascinating indeed. The attraction will be powerful as you represent qualities that your partner lacks, and vice versa. However, over time, your different partnership needs can cause a few problems. Your partner's approach to love is sensitive and intuitive, while you tend to be more practically inclined. You prefer to have tighter control in the emotional department. However, both of you are very mindful of the future. You are both quite willing to commit, although somewhat unsure about it at the beginning. This slow and cautious approach to commitment likely stems from the fact that both of you know that you are responsible people and rushing into something might get you into something that can be difficult to break. This might mean that your relationship takes some time to get off the ground, and your partnership can involve quite a bit of "feeling each other out", and in some cases outright testing of each other, in the initial stages of romance. When your relationship settles, you will most certainly take good care of each other—you in a practical sense and your partner in a nurturing way. You have much to learn from each other, and loads to offer one another. Your relationship will meet with the most success if you appreciate each other's differences, rather than single them out and use them as emotional weapons against each other. Dependability will characterize this pairing, and both of you put dependability near the top of your "lists" in the relationship department!
davidbeckham

Postby frederick18 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Whoa whoa whooooooooooaaaaaa! Hey! Never give up on a potential friendship because of so called incompatibility! Even the most incompatible sun signs can have lasting friendships, because a lot of other things contribute to a persons overall personality.

You can look up your full birth chart here if you have you time & location of birth:
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

Maybe you guys could look up your charts together, I bet that would be fun. :)
frederick18

Postby rhisiart » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Opposites certainly don't attract here...even as friends.
rhisiart

Return to General Cancer Discussion