Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

CANCER: Mom has upper back and chest pain, should I be worried?

Discuss Breast Cancer, one of the most common forms of cancer in the world today.

Postby atzel » Thu May 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Hello,

My mother (50 years old) has been having discontinuous chest and upper back pains for about 2 weeks now. I'm worried she might be showing symptoms of breast cancer or a pending heart attack. She's been under a lot of stress and has gone through a lot these past 5 months, is there a possible chance that these pains are a result of stress? Also, my mother's sister and mother were diagnosed and both died of breast cancer, so it's in the family. I've been begging her to go get a mammogram and a blood test. She finally agreed to it and went to the clinic for a blood test today--the results will be out in 10 days and then she'd go ahead and get a mammogram. But please, any kind of help until then would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
atzel

Postby roy44 » Thu May 23, 2013 7:59 pm

I would be more worried about her heart than breast cancer. She should really see her doctor for a cardiogram and 2D Echo. She is under too much stress which says it all. What you describe has nothing to do with Breast Cancer. Why 10 days?! That's preposterously long! I get my blood test results in 3 days tops! I am sure her mammogram will come out fine...but she really needs to see her doctor for heart tests.
roy44

Postby ezhno » Thu May 23, 2013 8:09 pm

I have also chaste pain from gas. but now i am apart from this problem. I also give this solution to use this and get result of problem. I also give this solution to use this and get real result of life. Read more and learn more.
ezhno

Return to Breast Cancer