Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Cancer and suicide, Ive just about had enough, heaven or hell?

Lung Cancer discussions, another of the most common forms of cancer

Postby johan » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:21 pm

I have been a long term idiot smoker 40 yrs, i suspect i have lung cancer. I am going for testing this week. I have lost my company in 08, my family and my son. I am destitute, bankrupt and homeless. I do have a min wage job, no benefits. I am sick of being a burden to my family. I am strongly considering suicide by gun. Will I go to heaven or hell? I'm ready to just give up on life. honest...
johan

Postby aldo » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:26 pm

life is beautiful and if you do commit suicide the life you will have after death u would rather live the life you are living now ten times worst! please see sermons on joel olsteen. hell exists so please no suicide.
aldo

Postby fionnlaoch79 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Personally, I do not believe in heaven or hell, but according to the bible anyone who commits suicide will go to hell.
When you feel like this you have to remember, its your life. Take control of it. Take the wheel, and set goals. What do you want? FUCKN GO FOR IT.
Its not worth it to kill yourself, when honestly the future is YOURS.
fionnlaoch79

Postby livingston » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:48 pm

There is no such thing as heaven or hell. If there was, no endlessly loving god would send you to hell for ending a life with such unavoidable pain. When you die, your brain will release a load of DMT, sending you into a dream-like state, which will remain permanent, infinite, as you will be dead and thus unable to perceive the passing of time.

You are choosing between a complete loss of awareness and consciousness, or a life of awareness and pain. Perhaps things can be changed to make the rest of your life better. If you find out you do have cancer, why not just cut the bullshit, stop trying to do everything perfect, and life the rest of your life with the single purpose of making each day enjoyable.

We will all die eventually, so why not just let it come when it comes, and use your life while you have it? I've been there, wanting to kill myself. Felt like that earlier today, actually.
livingston

Postby jaedon84 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:56 pm

http://beautywithhealth.com/what-is-lung-cancer.html
get diagnosed first and then take the step
jaedon84

Return to Lung Cancer