Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Can You Believe How Bare Bones Everything Is? Even ...

Discussions relating to bone cancer symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby eyton » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:30 am

Can you believe how bare bones everything is? Even at the highest levels of the corporate world there's still a fly by the seat of the pants mentality. The U.S, government is so backward that it's not even in the 20th century let alone the 21st.
eyton

Postby Walthari » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:56 pm

Did you forget to sign your name again, steve?
Walthari

Postby Duffy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:18 pm

Barak certainly set us again 110 years with that Obamacare fraud. They attempted something similar to it at Oneida Commune in 1897 also it failed, nevertheless when a businessman called Henry Kaiser used some of the chosen concepts(neglecting the communist element) he created the very best respectable health-maintenance business on the planet: Kaiser Permanente. Today, Obamacare exists to close it along since KP is gentle, useful, and feasible. Discuss a huge step backward to pure leftist stupidity.
Duffy

Postby Cisco » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:30 pm

There's nothing "bare-bones" about our business, I would like to promise you. Nevertheless, leftists have serious trouble checking up on engineering because they default to simple-mindedness regularly and neglect to enjoy the distinction between engineering and pointless devices. We are still the commanders of business, business, and cultural accomplishment. Leftists, obviously, should never be up to level in virtually any of those regards, and do not need to make an application for helpful instruction till they develop. That always occurs about age 100 within their cases.
Cisco

Postby chadburn46 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:54 am

I has occurred to me that maybe several do. It would certainly explain the ability to post for  hours on end without so much as a pee break.
chadburn46

Postby Barnett » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:38 am

Our government has certainly taken a giant leap backwards since Obama tried his worst to ruin America. Of course, Obama isn't American, so he holds America in absolute contempt, just like all his followers and those who play both sides of the street. There was one thing about posting here before I had IPA software: I thought I was speaking to different people.  Now, I find that there is only one leftist, and this hypocrite is too obnoxious to believe. That is only more cause to pity leftists.
Barnett

Return to Bone Cancer