Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Can L-arginine Cause Blocked Up Sinuses Or Coughing?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby Yavin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:20 pm

i think maybe in a more concentrated amount it might affect you for example if I ate a full banana I get a migraine but if I only have half of one I feel absolutely fine. Go off it for two weeks then go back on it to see if you notice any difference.

too much of anything can sometimes have bad effects on us

I just found this:

"Cautions And Being Responsible"

Studies have shown that large doses of arginine may cause some cancers to replicate faster. However, the doses were from 30 to 50 grams and were given intravenously. To be cautious, consult with your physician if you are under medical care for cancer.

ONLY ADULTS OVER 23 YEARS OLD SHOULD TAKE ARGININE. The reason is that your long bones have not yet finished their growth and it could interfere with that growth. If you have brain or ocular herpes, prostate cancer, or Wilson's Disease (a genetic copper disorder) do not use arginine. It is not for use by pregnant or lactating women. If you are a diabetic consult your physician before using arginine. L-arginine that is not formulated with essential co-factors can increase the herpes virus. Be aware of this potential problem, if you are subject to herpes outbreaks.

Even with these precautions, most people will have remarkable results from modestly increasing their daily intake of arginine. It can dramatically improve the health and quality of life for millions of people.
Yavin

Postby Manus » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:23 pm

I am sure I have blocked lots of people who I like, but If i do not recognize them I block them this is my 16th account all they have to do is get he message to and I will unblock.
Manus

Return to Prostate Cancer