Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Biomarker Discovered for Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Can I call my local USPS office and see if my package is there? Like will they tell me?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Can I call my local USPS office and see if my package is there? Like will they tell me?

Postby gower » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:11 am

Can I call my local USPS office and see if my package is there? Like will they tell me? O r will they just say that they can't share that kinf of info over the phone with me?

& to make matters worse

they didn't leave a delivery notice paper thing so I'm just guessing at where it is right now, so all I have to give them is my tracking number.

Will they tell me if my package is there if I just give them a tracking number?
gower

Postby torence » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:14 am

The no-account shiftless bums at USPS aren't going to help you out in any way with locating your package. You can track the status of your package online at the USPS web site if the lummoxes bothered to scan the label during shipment.

WARNING: Disregard the nonsense spouted by the postal worker. He has bladder cancer and blames the entire yahoo community for his medical condition. His wife has breast cancer and that is taking a toll on him also.
torence

Postby cnychwr » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:21 am

What do you see when you look up the tracking number? It is not possible to call to check on a package like that. Since you are "guessing" and you did not have a delivery attempted, I would "guess" that the package has not arrived at your PO yet.

06/12/13

fir3bu1k has gone over the line. Using my battle with Cancer, as well as what my wife has gone through, as a tool to insult, harass and intimidate another person. This reprehensible behavior cannot be tolerated by this community.

I would ask that anyone that reads this venomous diatribe, report it by clicking the “Report Abuse” link. This low life can’t be left to continually post such messages with impunity.

I guess there is no such thing as sinking too low for you. I cannot believe that one person could be so callous and so cruel as to post such ignorant comments about a life threatening illness just to grind your ax with me and the USPS, my employer.

fir3bu1k, consider this another step in the proceedings. I serve notice that you are to cease and desist this obnoxious behavior of stalking, harassing and intimidating me. You are to cease referencing my health issues in any of your postings. Communications of this nature are being recorded and added to the file of your past impersonations and crude comments.

Notice has been served. You must stop immediately.
cnychwr

Return to Stomach Cancer