Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Can headphones cause brain cancer?

Cancer Prevention discussion, cancer prevention diets, environmental causes of Cancer and more.

Postby rae4 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:33 am

Since cell phones are said to cause brain cancer,I assume headphones do that as well?Please,no jokes;I appreciate the humor,but a joke ain't gettin' the points.
rae4

Postby albrecht » Mon May 28, 2012 12:36 am

Woah. I've seriously never heard of that O.o if that's true then I'm screwed! What I DO know if that if you hear music very loudly it can affect your hearing. But if the brain cancer thing is true then more than half of the population of the Earth is screwed. Sorry can't help you here :'(
albrecht

Postby choviohoya » Mon May 28, 2012 12:45 am

Pretty sure not. Nothing has been proven yet, but these days almost anything causes cancer so who knows
choviohoya

Postby ohanko » Mon May 28, 2012 12:48 am

Pretty sure not. Nothing has been proven yet, but these days almost anything causes cancer so who knows
No they do not. A lack of Vitamin B-17 does. And if you did get cancer in your life time.To begin with even if chemo helps at first there is still only a 3% chance of survival and then you still are not getting at the Cause of the cancer...Lack of Vitamin B-17. I hate what cancer does. It has claimed 4 in my family. God said in the first book of the bible that we should eat the seeds. Vitamin B17 is in apple seeds,cashews,brown rice,strawberries,apricot seeds,lentils,and many other foods.There are indian tribes that have never had cancer (As long as they stick to their traditional foods having the vitamin) Our American government will not allow apricot trees into the U.S. Our FDA sneers at the vitamin claiming it is not a vitamin and calls it quackery to try to discredit it and the few doctors and scientists that claim it does cure cancer. The comedian Red Buttons co star with Marlon Brando in the movie Sayonara had to take his terminally ill wife to Germany to get injections of the vitamin as she was at the stage where she needed massive doses of it in her system. The big drug companies can not patient a vitamin to make their hundreds of billions of dollars off ot it so they bribe the FDA to keep it off the market. It still surprises me when I see people eating the apples then tossing the core with it's precious seeds. The insurance company I used to work for claims statistically that 1 out of 3 will get cancer in their life time. Edgar Caycee said that "one never need fear cancer if they eat 2-3 almonds a day" Cancer can not grow in an alkaline rich body as it needs acid and loves sugar. You can judge for yourself as can search on the web. " World without cancer"
ohanko

Return to Cancer Prevention