Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Can a complex separated ovarian cyst turn into ovarian cancer?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

Postby hezekiah » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:11 am

Hi my name is Courtney.. (Sorry on my husband yahoo account) I've been to 3 different dr's 1 OBGYN 2 Hospital dr and my regular dr ... They found huge cyst on my ovaries complex separated cyst I have had 3 ultrasounds 1 cat scan and 1 MRI ... I've been in pain so bad I get headaches thigh pain pelvic pain back pain ... I can't sleep I pee a lot more then I did before.. As soon as my OBGYN got my MRI results she sent me for blood work a CA125 and then I think my white blood cells.. And told me too wait 2 weeks then come back I'm so scared she told me it could be cancer but she is not for sure cause I'm only 19 years old... I started having all this pain back in April and I've been TTC for about a year now but nothing... So could someone help me at cause the Drs. don't seem to... And sorry if I misspelled any words ..
Thanks an advanced :)
hezekiah

Postby brothaigh48 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:21 am

Google Septated Ovarian Cyst and it explains it all and an operation will be needed to remove the cyst but cancer is unlikely and while you have the cyst it is unlikely you will conceive, Good Luck
brothaigh48

Postby eadwyn » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 am

It either is or it isn’t. It does not turn into anything.
Usually you are put on the pill for a few months to see if it resolves itself.
eadwyn

Return to Ovarian Cancer