Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Technology to Test For Cancer With a Single Drop of Blood

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Can 4th stage of sarcoma cancer be cured?any suggestions please. Patient is a 24 year old girl in the U.S.?

Lung Cancer discussions, another of the most common forms of cancer

Can 4th stage of sarcoma cancer be cured?any suggestions please. Patient is a 24 year old girl in the U.S.?

Postby jerriel » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:21 pm

The primary part that was affected is the breast, now it has spread to the stomach and is touching the pancreas and the lung. The doctors say that they can prolong life for about 2 to 2/12 years. Any suggestions on what to do. This is a desperate plea to anyone who has suggestions.
thank you,
jerriel

Postby birkir » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:22 pm

My elderly mom beat stage 4 lymphoma with holistic treatments only.
birkir

Postby okes » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:24 pm

I was diagnosed with stage 4 sarcoma of the ovary in 2004. They gave me 6 months to live with no chemo and 1 year with 6 months of chemo. It's been 7 years and I have been cancer free. There is no way of knowing who will live or die but I truly believe it's all in where you go (and faith). I was 27 when I was diagnosed and I went to MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas and they saved my life. I was on a research program because they didn't think they could cure me, so I was on experiemental drugs. They obviously worked but I will say it was the worst 6 months of my life. I almost died from the chemo so she has to be certain she's ready for this. Good luck and I wish her the best!!
okes

Postby zacharias » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:38 pm

The first question about cancer should be what are the common symptoms in all kinds of cancers.

So far as my knowledge goes - All types of cancer are found in people with low stomach acids. In cancer patients the glucose in cells does not burn in the presence of oxygen to produce 38 units of energy. In cancer patients the glucose ferments to produce 2 units of energy.

There are no other common symptom in all various types of cancers.

It has been found that in most of the cancer patients there is accumulation of acids just under the skin of cancer patients. But lot of people have been found to be very less acidic or highly alkaline.

All the disease have something to do with stomach. Now let us start with stomach and down till excretion.

Whatever we eat goes in the stomach. There is Hcl acid in the stomach and lot of other enzymes are added to the food and chyme (paste) in stomach or while going down in the small intestines or elsewhere.

The food remains in the stomach for 4.30 to 5.00 hours. The food starts moving into small intestine after 20 to 30 minutes after eating. The stomach vibrates at the rate of 3-4 vibrations per minutes in order to mix the acids and enzymes and make a fine paste of food so that the same can be pushed in the small intestines.

During this process of mixing of acids, enzymes and food lot of acidic gases are produced. Since these gases are light in weight it creates a pressure and pushes the food in the small intestines.

Now if one drinks water or other liquids with the meals and goes to bed shortly afterwards. So solids and liquids in the stomach the person will feel discomfort and will tend to sleep towards left side. That will cause the acidic gases and acidic liquids to escape from the stomach. That will reach to blood. High acids in the blood will cause the gap in the tissues to increase to allow the acids to be stored outside the blood system. During the course of sports these acids are reabsorbed in the blood system. But usually sportsman are found to be drinking huge amounts of water shortly after sports and hence become suspectible to cancer.

I have done small experiments in respect of last statements. If a person drinks water with meals and goes to bed immediatelt thereafter and gets up after 1 or 2 hours he will feel very thirsty. But if a person drinks water early say at 7 pm and eats dinner at 8 pm and goes to bed after 10 without drinking water or other liquids he will not feel thirsty after 1 or 2 hours of going to bed.

Now when one starts drinking water before meals the entire process which causes cancer starts getting reversed. Within 7 to 10 days he has water trapped in the body which needs to be released. But since the fluid levels in blood system are sufficient this can not come back. That excess of water and acids outside the blood system is the reason for none burning of the glucose in the presence of oxygen.

So after about 10 days the cancer patient should be given water fast for 24 hours. This water fast should be repeated every 7 days till the reports of the cancer patient becomes all right.

During water fast the cancer patient should not be given any water or any other liquids. But the person should take normall meals. Sudden exposer to dehydrating environment should also be avoided. The should reason in bed or indoors so that dehydration does not take place at a fast pace. Slow dehydration is the key to cure cancer.

One should expect recovery from cancer in 2 to 3 months. Though there could be complete recovery from cancer but the above system should be followed and person monitored for at least 1 year.
zacharias

Postby sevrin46 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:42 pm

U may, safely, try acupressure techniques & Indian natural remedies to increase her life-span.by a decade or more.

TARGET THERAPY* for any incurable disease including cancer, HIV/AIDS has [3] steps.
1. Removal of toxins from all internal organs & purging through Normal Drainage systems, feces, urine, menses[females], skin, cough and vomitting. Activating all the internal organs to make each & every organ to function up to optimum levels.
2. Supplying vitamins, nutrients, micro-nutrients, minerals, trace elements for invigorating the entire Immune system to produce antibodies.
3. Acupressure techniques & Natural Remedies [comprising Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Bio-chemic salts, Herbal Remedies, Yoga/Meditation, Magneto-therapy, Sidha, etc.,] can meet all the requirements. Acupressure Techniques—NO MEDICATION. NO SIDE EFFECTS. NO HOSPITALIZATION. NO COSTS. IT IS SAFE ALSO. U can, not only diagnose any disease instantaneously, but, also prevent/treat any disease& or the affected organ[s] with the aid of natural remedies. All stipulated instructions must be followed most religiously. The % of success depends upon the extent of compliance.
4. U may try acupressure techniques and natural remedies strictly for 45 days and If U find any perceivable improvements, U may continue it for another 45 days to have total cure.

PS.If satisfied/benefited with, inform others to browse 'YAHOO ANSWERS' on any health issue.
sevrin46

Postby joscelin » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Really apologetic to know...but thats the truth.Radio and chemotherapy can be used to prevent recurrence when deteced really early but once the mets (metastasis) comes in play...it becomes really diffcult coz now,the tumor is spreading everywhere.
Best advice will be to Undergo chemo or radio or both and have an awesome lifestyle...family support and friends do play a vital role....get a bf....thatll help kicking in a few endorphins but hey.....theres always a better life after this world mumbo jumbo.
Another luekaemic pt. :)
joscelin

Postby alistaire92 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Very honestly it is advanced terminal stage.
Only palliative treatment possible,cure is out of question.
Sorry but it is the fact.
alistaire92

Return to Lung Cancer