Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Breakout/ rash from football practice!!!!!!!!!! help?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby paegastun » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:02 pm

ok i have gotten a horrible ugly breakout of itchy red skin all over my chest, upper back, and upper stomach. and its from football practice, whenever i get sweaty and have the i get itchy, and it doesnt go away right after practice or when i cool down, not even after a shower. i am still very itchy even right now, 9 and a half hours after preactive ended today. and another thing we dont even have shoulder pads on yet. just practice jerseys. i have very sensitive skin and have even been prescribed lotion for it, but the lotion turned out to be able to cause cancer as a side affect ( especially when out in the sun,) and it gave me hives all over my body one night. and i want to prevent it more than treat it. the last time i went to the dermatologist they didnt give me much individual attention, they walked in, wrote me three prescriptions, handed them to me, and basically walked out. should i go to a allergy doctor. i want real care and attention. last year i just put up with it, but i refuse to this year and want treatment.
paegastun

Postby bavol9 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:14 pm

A calamine lotion also calms and reduces rashes.
bavol9

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer