Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Blood In Stool, Only 15 Years Old?

Discuss Colorectal cancers

Postby Rich » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi, so about 10 minutes ago I went to the toilet to do number 2. When I whipped there was blood, and a descent amount. I'm really scared and upset. I looked online and there were articles saying it could be Colon (Bowel) cancer. I'm really worried. Also, about 2 months ago, I noticed a small amount of blood in my stools about twice. Mbut it never came off when I wipped. I'm going to the doctor soon, but can anyone please tell me what this could be. I'm only 15 years old and there is know history of bowl cancer in my family. I'm young, and I really don't want to have cancer. Please help me.

Thanks
Rich

Postby FaIIon » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:25 pm

Could be piles which is a small leakage from enlarged blood vessels.
FaIIon

Postby Cuthbeorht » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:31 pm

If there was blood in the toilet water, it's very likely that you have a haemorrhoid or an anal fissure (small tear in the anus, very common). Either of those could also be the case if you saw blood when you wiped.

Was it red blood? Red blood indicates a problem lower down - again, this is usually attributed to haemorrhoids or an anal fissure. Even in 15 year olds - haemorrhoids can happen to anyone. Bowel and colon cancer isn't something that is seen in teenagers - even those with a "family history".

Bleeding in bowel or colon cancer - you could expect to find it black/tarry and mixed in with the stool, as opposed to being on the toilet paper when you wipe.

I would hazard a guess here and say that you don't have cancer. Haemorrhoids and fissures are much more common in all age groups.
Cuthbeorht

Postby Coty » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:36 pm

It could possibly be c diff (Clostridium difficile) some symptoms would be water diarrhea and blood in stool. My sister got it when she was 18
Coty

Postby Milap » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:39 pm

The most common causes of hemorrhoids are straining during bowel movements and obesity. Follow these essential hemorrhoid prevention tips and you may not even have to delve into any hemorrhoid treatments https://tr.im/VAWhU

If you?re straining during bowel movements, there is no doubt that you are suffering from constipation, and obesity only heightens your chance of experiencing these digestive issues. The best solution for hemorrhoids is to not have them at all!
Milap

Postby Fineen » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:44 pm

Fineen

Postby enea37 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Blood contained in the stool interior of reason uncomplicated in dogs, and in an older dogs is frequently a demonstration of straining. In a pup, the blood ought to maximum likely be the end results of parasites. besides the indisputable fact that, different extra serious opportunities contain a polyp or intestinal overseas body. The shaking you're seeing should be a demonstration of neurologic ailment, or purely area of the getting older syndrome you will see that in dogs stated as Cognitive disease Syndrome, an equivalent to Alheimers ailment in human beings. to attend to the blood contained in the stool, quickly your dogs for twenty-four hours (water in common words), then grant small quantities of fairly digestible foodstuff which contain boiled chicken, rice, cottage cheese with a teaspoon of undeniable lively way of existence yogurt. If the shaking retains, a visit for your vet is had to handle the reason. it may, or ought to no longer, be with reference to the blood contained in the stool.
enea37

Postby Brandyn » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:53 pm

This is nothing more than Hemorrhoids. Very common. I am sure the doctor can put your mind at ease in minutes. Rest assured, you don't have cancer.
Brandyn

Postby Cynric » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:06 pm

You can find out more about natural hemorrhoids cure here http://curehemorrhoid.info

Diarrhea can contribute to hemorrhoid formation because the bowel undergoes pressure strains due to the condition. Undue pressure on the veins that make up internal hemorrhoidal structures can worsen existing damage. Internal hemorrhoids are not visible, unless they proplapse (protrude) from the anus, either constantly or during a bowel movement. If this is the case, then you have a grade III or IV internal hemorrhoid. If the protrusion is on the anal verge or the area surrounding the anus, then its likely an external hemorrhoid. Reducing pressure from issues of diarrhea and constipation will help. Not straining during a bowel movement, not lifting heavy objects, not sitting for extended periods, all will help.

An external hemorrhoid is simply a vein located at the anal verge, the wall of which as weakened and protruded. Don't push on it, this will only increase pressure and worsen it. The body has to repair the vein wall and rebuild the integrity. This takes time, perhaps weeks, if all goes well. Use sitz baths and over-the-counter medications such as pads or creams to provide symptom relief in the interim. These won't solve the issue long term, but will give the tissue a better chance at self-healing.

Internal hemorrhoids are a different matter and require more intervention. Your best bet is to educate yourself about the condition, its causes and what options there are to treat it both short and long term. Don't ignore it though, hemorrhoids tend to become chronic in nature, lasting years or decades in some cases.
Cynric

Postby Sucki » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Did you drink enough water? It might be a sign of lack of water.

Drink 8 cups of water a day, but if it continue, do check with a doctor
Sucki

Return to Colon Cancer