Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Bleeding vagina doing a poop?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby konstanz » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:05 pm

I was having a bowel movement about 2 hours ago and noticed a spot of blood from my vagina. I am due my period in 5 days and also just stopped my birth control. What could it be i'm worried its cervical cancer
konstanz

Postby jerriel » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Irregular bleeding happens when birth control pills are stopped. If you are really worried, see your doc.
jerriel

Postby morio » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Oh please don't start panicing about the c word. You might well have just started your period early. If you've just ceased with the pill - it could well be your cycle adjusting. If it turns out that it is a random, one off bit of blood - see the doctor for your own peace of mind and the sake of your health. But in the meantime - worry won't get you anywhere. Relax.
morio

Postby hearpere » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Are you sure it wasnt from your anus? If you were having a large bowl movment then it may have cracked your sphincter slighlty? I wouldnt be concerned if it is vaginal, wait untill after your period and see if its normal before you start to worry x
hearpere

Return to General Cancer Discussion