Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Research – Double Mastectomy Not Improving Survival Rates

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Black pieces in stool?

Cancer Prevention discussion, cancer prevention diets, environmental causes of Cancer and more.

Black pieces in stool?

Postby berkeley » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ive been pooing lately and have been noticing black pieces in my stool, with tiny black specs on other parts. The stool is brown colour not to light brown but not dark i think its the healthy colour as i read on shade charts but sometimes there is black peices i cant tell if it is food or not, i took abit of the toilet paper and got the part what was black and it was like a peice of fruit skin in like a square shape, the poo around it was not black or merky in the water i rubbed in and it sort of tunred into a see through piece and didnt seem any red shade coming off when i smeared it. Just abit worried if its something i should be concerned about or not and what foods can cause this, it was also a torpedo shape like a bannana was not thin or anything. I suffer from anxiety and slight despression i always think im ill sadly i went for a testicular cancer checjk on my nuts 1 month ago but was all clear i thought i had a lump but turned out to be the veins attaching at the top of the testicle.

What would the black blood feel like if i got it on the paper and smeared it would it turn into a redish shade in some parts? Am i just being paranoid because ive never checked my stool before so i dont really know. Thanks in advance
Ive been pooing lately and have been noticing black pieces in my stool, with tiny black specs on other parts. The stool is brown colour not to light brown but not dark i think its the healthy colour as i read on shade charts but sometimes there is black peices i cant tell if it is food or not, i took abit of the toilet paper and got the part what was black and it was like a peice of fruit skin in like a square shape, the poo around it was not black or merky in the water i rubbed in and it sort of tunred into a see through piece and didnt seem any red shade coming off when i smeared it. Just abit worried if its something i should be concerned about or not and what foods can cause this, it was also a torpedo shape like a bannana was not thin or anything. I suffer from anxiety and slight despression i always think im ill sadly i went for a testicular cancer checjk on my nuts 1 month ago but was all clear i thought i had a lump but turned out to be the veins attaching at the top of the testicle.

What would the black blood feel like if i got it on the paper and smeared it would it turn into a redish shade in some parts? Am i just being paranoid because ive never checked my stool before so i dont really know. Thanks in advance
berkeley

Black pieces in stool?

Postby howard » Tue Aug 12, 1980 3:50 am

it is probably something u ate. i would find a better hobby...
howard

Black pieces in stool?

Postby adhamh21 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 am

It is nothing more than the food you ate....completely normal.
adhamh21

Black pieces in stool?

Postby garwig95 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:21 pm

garwig95

Return to Cancer Prevention