Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Art Ideas Needed! Life Or Death!?

Lung Cancer discussions, another of the most common forms of cancer

Postby wing » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:37 pm

im 16 and like my cousin are the only multi talented persons in our family for 6 generations. this is prided in my family... something to do with a family curse... idk. my great grandfather is dying with lung cancer. the doctor says he gonna die by the end of summer. He and he ask my cousin and i to do an art project for him before his time comes. then the world shifted i have no idea what to do... my cousin gonna do some celebrity leveled music video. and i have no idea what to do! i need artistic ideas! help!
wing

Postby lamar23 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:39 pm

That's a more personal question...Try and think of some great memories you and your great grandfather had, and maybe even like an inside joke, haha. A memorable place, his hobbies, or maybe even the house he grew up in. Don't think too hard about it, you'll get an idea :)
lamar23

Postby Iseabail » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:43 pm

ok...
Iseabail

Postby Gene » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:52 pm

that's more of a personal thing. think of something that you loved to do together, and put it into a scrapbook. or if you can paint try and paint what you are feeling. you could always make a video showing pictures of your favorite memories of him with you. something will come to you. try looking at old pictures. something that will give you inspiration.
Gene

Return to Lung Cancer