Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Are there ANY ROMANCE animes like Kamisama Hajimemashita?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Postby mokovaoto » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Ok, i searched so hard and could not find anything. i am dead from the inside my heart is burning. Ok so what i am looking for is an anime like Kamisama Hajimemashita with the following:
- HOT GUYS <---- important.
- Guy protective or possessive or gets jelous when the girl is with other guys <----- important
- Fantasy.
- Amazing art (like kaichou wa maid sama and Kamisama Hajimemashita)
- SO BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT IS Kamisama Hajimemashita RELATED!
PLEASE do not recommend these because i did watch them ( ***= 100% loved):
-kaichou wa maid sama***
special a,*
inu x boku ss***
earl and fairy***
shugo chara (nothing romantic) *
vampire knight/guilty *
fruits basket (nothing romantic) *
bokura ga ita*
itazura na kiss**
the wallflower
Kamisama Hajimemashita********
peach girl

Nothing gay or yuri. plssss stick to the description (ROMANCE/FANTASY) and sorry for asking too much!!!! :)
mokovaoto

Postby jackson » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Fushigi Yuugi
is a good one.

Miaka Y?ki is a junior-high student desperate to pass the entrance exam for the illustrious Jonan High School. Her best friend, Yui Hongo is a straight 'A' genius applying for the same school, and her mother is pushing her also in an attempt to see Miaka gets the best education available, although Miaka would rather attend Yotsubadai High School and not go through all of the stress. The result is Miaka is constantly under pressure to study and attends juku (cram school) every day, when she’d rather be with her friends and eating. While Yui is returning a book in the library, Miaka drops a coin by the food machine (in the anime). When she reaches down for it, Suzaku appears before her and leads her into the Restricted Section. As the girls go through the books, Miaka stumbles across The Universe of the Four Gods and both girls start to read. In a flash of bright red light, the two girls are then sucked into the book-world, and are saved from assault by a man with (??? Oni?) written on his forehead, who is later revealed to be Tamahome. Just then, Yui is sucked back into the real world and she continues reading the book to help progress the story. Miaka, now stuck in the book, runs into a gang looking to sell her to a brothel. Tamahome steps in and helps her again, and in trying to repay him, gets them into a sticky situation with the Emperor’s men. They tried to escape the dungeon, only to come across the Emperor, Hotohori himself, who explains that they believe Miaka is the legendary Priestess of Suzaku (Suzaku no Miko), a girl from another world who will gather Konan’s Celestial Warriors and summon the phoenix god, Suzaku. Doing so will grant her the power to grant any three wishes. Miaka decides to accept the responsibility. Soon Miaka and company are setting out across Konan in search of her celestial warriors. The series describes their travels and their adventures along the way to summoning Suzaku, enduring various trials along the way, both quest-driven and personal. Miaka however has little knowledge of what happend to Yui. Yui, who was sucked into the book soon after helping Miaka escape it briefly, has assumed the mantle of Kut? (or "Qu Dong" in the manga)'s priestess of Seiry?, Suzaku no Miko's deadly enemy.
jackson

Postby lir » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:28 pm

clannad- clannad after story
the guy is not hot i guess but he is protective it is kind of drama romance fantasy
it starts out slow but it gets better when you get to afterstory i recommend you watch it all and you will understand the fantasy at the end
lir

Postby korey37 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:31 pm

La Corda Doro Primo Passo(cute guys)[9/10]
Honey and Clover[5/10]
Paradise Kiss[7/10]
Curious Play(many romance..also actions...)[8/10]
Ultra Maniac(very addictive)[8/10]
Alice Academy(Shoujo/ comedy/ magic)[6/10]
Tokyo Mew Mew (Magical girl/ romantic comedy)[7/10]
Zero No Tsukaima (Romantic comedy/ magic/ fantasy)[7/10]
Kimi ni Todoke (romance, friendship, & school life)
Clannad & Clannad After Story (romance, harem, comedy, & supernatural)
Toradora! (romance, comedy, & school life)[8/10]
Ouran high school host club (many cute guys)[9/10]
The world God only knows (this one's a harem)
Panic x Panic (I dunno if you can read this online)
Midori days (romance+comedy)[6/10]
Love hina (romance+ comedy a bit perverted)[8/10]
Nana ( romance+ comedy and music)[8/10]
Please teacher (alien woman, romance)[8/10]
Please twins (romance and comedy)[8/10]
Shuffle (alot of romance and aliens)[7/10]
Claymore (a bit of romances but mainly action)[8/10]
Kanon( romance + comedy)[7/10]
Suzuka(sport, romance, comedy)[7/10]
Karin (comedy and love!)[8/10]
Negima! (funnny and romantic)[8/10]
Rumbling Hearts (gonna like this one)[9/10]
Maburaho (magic and romantic + comedy)
Air (sad story and a bit of romance)[8/10]
Fate/Stay Night (romantic with a lot of actions)[9/10]
korey37

Postby gervin8 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Cardcaptor Sakura (sounds childish, but is really good. Not really too much romance until the middle, though)

Kimi ni Todoke (is good, but in my opinion, the characters aren't as dynamic as I would like)

Lovely Complex (the romance part is a bit slow, but not as slow as Special A. It's kind of like Itazura na Kiss speed, but a tiny bit slower. If you want the guy jealous of girl being with other guy part, you would have to wait a bit toward the end)

Hanasakeru Seishounen (Hot guys-check, guy gets jealous-check (but more toward the middle), fantasy- not exactly (then again, I'm not 100% sure what fantasy even is), amazing art-totally, in my opinion. A bunch of hot guys, a reverse harem, serious with a bit of comedy, one of my all time favorites)

Ouran High School Host Club (hard to believe it's not on your list. Well, there are a ton of hot guys, a possessive guy, and pretty good art. No fantastic though, sorry. It's not really Kamisama Hajimemashita-esque, but I guess it does have some checks on your list)

Paradise Kiss (hot guys-check; possesive guy - check; fantasy, no so much (although it would be MY fantasy); amazing art - not the same as the ones you wrote, but I very much thought it was unique and I liked the moods it gave off)

Well that's that. Hope this helps, and if not, then I have a list of 30 more that may fit your criteria, although I'm a bit skeptical.
gervin8

Postby wuyi » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:46 pm

This is EVERYTHING that is Kamisama Hajimemashita related...btw you gave way too many stars for this...why do you like it so much?Anyways start with Toradora

Ah! My goddess
Air TV
Akikan
Amagami SS
Anohana ( I really liked this )
Arawaka Under the bridge ( Liked this alot too )
Beck
Bokura ga ita
Denpa Onna To Seoshun Otako
Ef tale of melodies
Full moon
GreenGreen
H2O : footprints in the sand
Hanasaku Iroha ( Liked this too )
Hidan no aria
Kaichou Wa maid sama
Kanon
Kimi Ni todoke ( MY LOVE, its awesome )